That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

*builds a Faraday cage

5 Likes

They’ve always advertised. For years theres the Big Pond Telstra and incorporates Facebook. Its all crap

1 Like

#builds a faraday gage… decides to climb in…
Mwahahahahah

1 Like

@Morgana9 Is your real name Abdulrazzak ?

2 Likes

Well yeah…

1 Like

@Sovereign
No my legal is not a bunch of nonsensical letters

2 Likes

Good for you :smiley:

2 Likes
3 Likes

TMW trying to edit your profile from a phone sucks. Ugh.

4 Likes

Its really hard tbh

3 Likes

It’s the pictures that give me the most trouble. I can never be sure how they look on a phone versus a computer. And since I don’t have a comp at the moment I think I will just leave it as it is lol

3 Likes

Also TMW someone gives your video on Lucifuge a thumbs down on YouTube and you demand an explanation dammit…

4 Likes

Its because they’re thick @UnseelieDiabolus. Only have a phone also and it dose suck.
I want to change the background to sepia or quiet pink so to be sure i can read correctly not skip so many words or phrases and wonder why something everyone else read made sense to them & not moi.
Why can’t magick fix everything like genetic faults

4 Likes

TMW your daughter wants your healings not panadol

4 Likes

TMW one of you’re clients ordered a difficult manipulation rite. So you literally just purchased all the materials nessercary.

The candles, the herbs, the gems, a cows tongue etc. Now the client wants a refund a day before the ritual. ARE YOU SERIOUS I just spent half the money on the materials :angry:

10 Likes

You should have a rule.

No refunds past X time.

5 Likes

Literally brother I’m doing the rite I’ve cleared my schedule, set up the ritual area. Purchased all the items and everything is ready if I refund the money now I loose money for nothing.

6 Likes

Send me your stuff if you keep having difficulties, I have to go do some paid normie work now so no hurry, but I can edit forum profiles. :+1:

2 Likes

Do you have a set policy in place for refunds? It’s usually smart practice to have a statute of limitations on refunds just for cases like this. Like, 100% return inside of the time frame, 50% outside (because at that point you have done like you have now and prepped) and no refund after the service is performed.

5 Likes

That happened to me, i was unable to find the exact size so I cropped a screen-cap, made my profile image the same pixel size in Photoshop, and it still zoomed in and cropped it, even though the file was small. Fucking annoying.

2 Likes