That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

I appreciate it. I think I am okay with how it is now. The text is the most important and I have no issue with that. The pics are just a bonus lol

2 Likes

(I feel weird liking this post, just know its empathetic.)

That really sucks, maybe you could use a smaller manipulation spell on him to continue. :grinning::thinking:

4 Likes

As I explained to the client.

I’ve already purchased and consecrated all items and materials. The temple area is already set up and I’ve prepared everything and with all that in place as well as the time frame of everything refunds isn’t possible.

4 Likes

Tmw your kid is sick, so you’re home from work for the day so you’re spending some extra time with your tarot deck.

5 Likes

Striking while the irons hot I see.

3 Likes

You have to say “no refund” with the same expression as your profile pic. It will crush their soul like Gamestop cashiers.

3 Likes

I’m a busy person. HAVE to take advantage of a whole day off.

3 Likes

Excellent.

4 Likes

Is it me or I am having synchronicities with fucking owls everywhere? wtf

8 Likes

If you’re wondering, yes, they called me an asshole again.

3 Likes

Quite the psychic aren’t we?

That’s okay, I like you. :smile::+1:

3 Likes

To be fair it was more based on a former lifetime, so technically it was saying I was an asshole. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I mean it’s said some good things too with the same level of consistency, but that isn’t quite as humorous to share.

4 Likes

No refund.

3 Likes

See I knew I liked you. :stuck_out_tongue:

TRUE.

I appreciate the consistency.

2 Likes

I know right :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like
3 Likes

Tmw holy shite it works after all. And a new ring. :grin:

5 Likes

That moment when you ask for protection for friends andand family from the tornado and the tornado misses a friends house by a few feet

he cpuld have seen it out his window but it went the other direction

3 Likes

I know, I was just joking around, trying to get @GodlessEndeavor to laugh.

2 Likes

Well, from what I could see, it was the King & Queen of Cups, which I’m assuming are your parents, & the Knight of Pentacles. I can send you the description I have for the Knight of Pents, if you want. Pentacles relate to money, also, so it may be metaphorical & not relate to a person. Or maybe it represents a guy that’s supposed to pay you?

3 Likes