That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Im gonna call you Captain Eggplant now

1 Like

I am
The Eggplant God

1 Like

Apparently youre the best thing since sliced bread

1 Like

Fuck yeah :smiling_imp::ok_hand:

1 Like

Tmw you order Lucifer the Enlightener, mainly to have the whole set, even it is partially in paperback. The Belial and Azazel books were pretty good though, so I doubt Iā€™ll regret my decisionā€¦50 ā‚¬ for a paperback though, feels like Iā€™m in school again.:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Tmw your cat acts like a emo teenager when he doesnā€™t get the exact type of food he wants :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

That moment whenā€¦an angel says that forces are watching you :flushed:

6 Likes

That moment when the more and more you think about it it makes since that in a past life you were living in the jungles of mexico

2 Likes

Tmw you buy an Easter bread and when coming home you realise thereā€™s jelly beans on it! What kind of evil blasphemous fuckery is this? :sob: And no I didnā€™t see it at the store because I got distracted by the fact that it got chocolate on it. :sob:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Tmw Lucifer drops some info Bombs on you out of ya sleep :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Because, knowing the people involved really well, that was exactly what I needed for this situation :smiley:
The forces were already there, I justā€¦pushed a bit :smiley:

The persons visited a priest, who happens to be a good visionary, that told them they are ā€œworked onā€. He tried to break my work three times, individually and as a group.

They reached the fountain but they didnā€™t manage to drink :smirk: Oh well!

7 Likes

watching the cookie monster make vegan tacos

4 Likes

TMW I did test from law on 100% and i did not even look into the books :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

useful divinations
#two-word-stories

1 Like

TMW you feel someone from the forum has tried to attack you astrally, unsuccessfully.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: WTF.
Wanna fight mate? :thinking:

4 Likes

Troll harder.

#two-word-stories

3 Likes

For anyone interested a bit larger update to my project with Yantras.

2 Likes

The moment when my household and me order some delicious falafel, hummus and yummy food for dinner. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

New paintings came in! They give me good good good vibrations. :notes: I plan on charging it for protection. I wonder what otherā€™s pick up from it.

8 Likes