That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

I remember lying on my ex’s bed and him turning some music on, and I was like staring at his ceiling fan and watching it go around and all the sudden it morphed into a portal in the ceiling and a pyramid came out of it, like with the top pointed at me, and there was an eye on the end, then the eye blinked at me. Shit was crazy and profound and I will never forget it.

3 Likes

That sounds awesome.

2 Likes

:frowning_face:

1 Like

If you were talking about my post, it really was. It was one of the coolest things and it was SO vivid.

1 Like

I was. Makes me want to find a guy I can get some shrooms or acid from.

2 Likes

I have some acid right now…my boyfriend and I have just been waiting for the right weekend to take it.

2 Likes

In any case, in light of what my godform’s name is, things make a lot of sense.

I have been considering working through the 72 of the Shemhamphorash after I finish my Goetic operation, and I think this is a sign I should do it. Not sure how it will go down because binding angels isn’t necessarily a good idea, possibly something similar but less I command you and more I’d like you to do this.

1 Like

Morning Glory and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds are perfectly legal to purchase in the US and contain LSA, an ergot alkaloid similar in effect to LSD. Just sayin’.

2 Likes

I don’t have anywhere to grow anything…

It’d be easier if I just knew a guy I could buy shrooms off of.

EDIT: Just realized you were talking about non-mushroom plants.

2 Likes

Well shit…

I suddenly feel the urge to grow morning glories

3 Likes

There’s a whole Mexican shamanic tradition that uses them for divinatory purposes. Look into ololiuqui.

3 Likes

Ok, I think I do understand what you’re saying… you had to observe nature & start from scratch for everything. Sorry my response didn’t relate to what you said at all, lol. I’m sorry; I’m tired; brain no work well. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

So long thread and thanks for all the laughs

Im doing a parody of so long and thanks for all of the fish

3 Likes

Morning Glory and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds are awful.

Most seeds sold have a coating on them that makes you nauseous to discourage people from ingesting them.

3 Likes
1 Like

The careful application of sandpaper would fix a coating. Or possibly some kind of solvent that can be neutralized.

2 Likes

Goodbye TMW 4.

3 Likes

What if you just grow them yourself? Can’t you get seeds that way without all the bullshit on them?

2 Likes

You can do a water extraction or just find a brand that doesn’t have any additives. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes