That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

I also have a bong hit video on YouTube from when I was a teenager that managed to get like 12 thousand views last I checked. It’s a pretty epic video, however, I was also in the midst of my scene phase during the time said video was recorded, so it must remain unseen.

2 Likes

Ahhh
So true

1 Like

I just need to cut it again since its going to get hot

2 Likes

You sound like a fun person to hang with. I’m too old for those kinds of shenanigans now but I used to love taking psychedelics in intense situations, like becoming one with the Dimmu Borgir mosh pit on an eighth of shrooms. I’d say more but it’s all way too incriminating. :joy:

3 Likes

I ate a little over an 8th of shrooms once and I had some of the wildest fucking visions during. Holy sheeeit.

4 Likes

ACID! ACID! ACID!

I need to see this video. How did your acid trip end?

1 Like

It ended well…just like 36 hours later, then I wandered into the nearby convenience store looking for water and got mistaken for a homeless person…by a homeless person.

3 Likes

Heat… wearing warm clothes by window desperate to warm up and stay warm

The audacity. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, waxing for bringing things to you or increasing things or positive work. Waning for pushing things away from you or reducing things or negative work. Avoid “Void of Course” moons. Those are the basics.

These two sites should help. Spell Timing & Lunarium Moon Calendar (make sure to set it for your city!)

3 Likes

1 Like

Whoah that’s so awesome! :astonished:

Not sure whether to be glad new generations have these, or even madder that so many are still asking basic questions. I had NOTHING as a child and had to create my own entire systems! :laughing:

4 Likes

I disagree. I LOVE the smell. Unless it’s skunk weed.

1 Like

I was salty…he goes “were you the girl that was under the bridge last night.” And I go “No, I was inside a home…I’m not homeless…”

1 Like

I understand. I used to make natal charts by hand & figure out all the calculations with pencil & paper, ugh!

1 Like

Sooo tired of NOT finding stuff lik Azazel’s directions colours … me thinks that only privileged information held in expensive books or hes so awsome he doesn’t have a direction. And well I never used one with him before and we stil got along quite nicely

1 Like

Yeah. The “magic” moniker isn’t a joke; they can certainly initiate real spirit contact, visionary states, healing, etc…

3 Likes

I just figured out that I misinterpreted what my Godform’s name means…

Directly translates to Angel Waymarked more or less, but I’d interpret it a bit different from the direct translation…

I’d interpret it as something along the lines of One’s path is marked by Angels. It actually makes a fair bit of sense upon reflection.

2 Likes

Jealous of people who can see the paper with charts ans said paper doesn’t move whilst reading it

1 Like