That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

I’m sold. Gotta try it.

3 Likes

What did the ketchup say?

5 Likes

You know that story about the peppermint? That was my wild story.

7 Likes

I feel like I know you cause I did this to someone the first time they smoked hash wax xD.

Gotta live that best life me boi. lol.

Way better than mine… The first time I smoked we smoked purple weed from california because my friend said “I don’t let my friends smoke mexibrick.”

Anyway, about an hour into the sesh I still hadn’t tapped out and my friend was getting worried I was gonna have a bad trip so he asked me how I was doing and I forgot I had been holding smoke in for a long time and blew it out. He just looks at me and goes “Calm down Mr. Dragon Lee.”

Then towards the end of the night when everyone was going home he let me smoke some hash that he got from Iraq and when the hot girls were saying good bye to everyone I just kept saying “Bulba” and acting like Bulbasaur from pokemon instead of getting up and saying good bye.

Best sleep I have ever had in my life xD

6 Likes

Thats a good question…my back then S.O. told me that I told the ketchup that I would pay later in cash…

7 Likes

I bet it told you to catch up xD

2 Likes

I platonically love you forever,ok.

6 Likes

Sounds like one hell of a negotiation.

6 Likes

imok

3 Likes

That’s mean! I was a little mad at them for that, but I could see how tempting it would be to fuck with me in that condition, lol.

I hate it when that happens!

:laughing: I love it!

4 Likes

I heard that guys name like 5 times in my dream.
I have to go buy that book :smirk:

5 Likes

Tmw your house is shaking like earthquake so you start dancing.
Improvise,adapt,overcome.

6 Likes

Tmw I couldnt be bothered To wait for More leather so I mcguyvered this together

apparently I doodled on it at some point in time

7 Likes

It’s a pathworking system with the Archangel Raziel and the 72 Angels of the Shemhamforash.

One reviewer on Amazon claimed it was a rip off of Theodore Rose’s “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons,” apparently not knowing that it is actually a very well known occult technique, and wasn’t invented by Rose (it is quite similar to what is used to travel the Enochian Aethers in the book “The Lost Art of Enochian Magick,” which predates the Lucifer book by at least 5 years).

You contact the angels by visualizing certain key images, and calling to them, either verbally or mentally. It had a much greater effect on me than I thought it would because my ability to hold images in my mind isn’t very strong. I was impressed.

Now, we just have to wait and see if I get my result.

5 Likes

TMW something is nudging and pushing at your back with a great sense of urgency.
Whats the matter, dear visitor?

7 Likes

TMW I prepare a VERY special ritual with Lilith, all prepped up, make up on, sexy lingerie and perfume on, nice fragant afrodisiac incense and karezza.
It is gonna be so so so fun~

8 Likes

Wow!
I like that. :innocent:

I already checked Amazon, saw the review of it. I think what most people are looking for is some ceremonial stuff and some divine names where there external body could get involved.

Magick is in the Imagination, I loved your review.

2 Likes

nshshs-1

@Sovereign Yw.

3 Likes

The greatest horror sound ever created.

1 Like

Oh I can hear it in my head just thinking about it. They’ll probably come and take me.

1 Like