That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

TMW you transcend humanity and become a ghost on the forums

5 Likes

How is that transcending? Ghosts are usually just echoes :thinking:

2 Likes

Boooo echos

1 Like

Im more like a poltergeist I guess

3 Likes

TMW I see ā€œdraconianā€ in the news subtitles, completely alone and out of context. Synchronicity~

2 Likes

You have meant to be a prophet !

1 Like

TMW you have a huge working comprised of six smaller workings you really want to get started on but get delayed with work 3 days in a row :expressionless:

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome!

I love Slavic people, be my friend. :grin:

2 Likes

Rawr

TMW your Lenormand cards give away an oddly specific warning about a dude with red hair. Lel.

4 Likes

TMW you get the statue you ordered for your matron deity in the mail & it is bigger & even more gorgeous than you expected! :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

I actually donā€™t like cuddling at all. Prolly heading towards a divorce ā€¦ but yeah, cuddling is not a thing with me. Sex yeah, holding hands or cuddling ā€¦ hell no. Will give the odd hug or kiss.

Massage however, Iā€™ll give those and take them too.

Cuddles ā€¦ blech.

1 Like

So if your SO or gf was affectionate and loving and tried to cuddle you when she was sad or kisses you when you see her you wont show affection?

1 Like

Yes I would and do, but I feel nothing. Cuddling irritates me. Tough to hide it. A quick kiss is cool, but that cutesie flurry of kisses that people do makes my skin crawl. lol.

Massage and listening is what I can do, and I enjoy that.

I donā€™t do the ā€œoh you seem sad, letā€™s cuddleā€ thing.

So we hooking up? lol. When sheā€™s finally had it with me or her illness takes her, and I wind up alone, Iā€™m staying alone.

2 Likes

High five on that

2 Likes

You are really mrs bubz

2 Likes

I prefer affection over anything else

2 Likes

That moment whenā€¦you have to be a wet blanket.

Sorry @anon95990194, but you canā€™t offer readeings. You have only been a member since March and we have a rule against free readings until you have been active for at least 90 days.

3 Likes

I agreeā€¦if your SO or gf/bf isnt being affectionate with you and you show them how much you love them it would hurt you when they dont give it back

1 Like

I mean naturally some people arenā€™t as a ffectionate as others-some are even afraid of showing affection due to past trauma but yea. Iā€™m a big person for affectionate cuddles and kisses and all that mushy gushy stuff

1 Like