That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Cold showers are nice, but hot showers open pores, which helps get you cleaner. I usually start hot and finish cold.

4 Likes

TMW you remember your first evocation when you were a Christian being Michael and him showing up as a blue orb in your room

2 Likes

The best change I ever made to my diet was giving up wheat six out of seven days of the week (I’d cut it out full-time but alas I am but frail and human). You’ll feel better and lose weight like a shot. See Dr. William Davis’ book Wheat Belly for all the reasons why it’s so bad for you.

4 Likes

Seaweed is really good for vitamins, Beets, mushrooms and peppers along with meat of various creatures fills in the rest.

Depending on what kind of work you are doing I might have some meditations and such that will make it go easier for your body to adapt to the energy aspect.

2 Likes

Zinc excess and toxicity can lead to iron and copper deficiency, so recommending random minerals or vitamins without checking whether the person actually is deficient is a bit reckless in my opinion. Also, we don’t know whether @Sovereign kidney’s function is good. Supplementation or hypervitaminosis is a real condition and it can be dangerous.

5 Likes

Never had problems with it before.

I did mention it in relation to that is what I most need myself as an example everyone will find their own balance of what they need to take in more than other stuff to keep functioning efficiently. I don’t take vitamins either I get it straight from the food I eat.

1 Like

THAT shit is SO important, you guys! Always watch over those little fuckers!

5 Likes

Seaweed is good, but it has a lot of iodine and it is easy to overeat seaweed, which can lead to hyperthyroidism, and cardiac issues.

4 Likes

That is good, but unfortunately every body and person has got their own situation and issues,so without the help of some blood analysis, help of the doctor, and, if necessary, a dietitian, we truly don’t know what will be best for anyone, sometimes not even for ourselves.

4 Likes

I love seaweed so much, the crispy kind. I make a trip to the toko weekly for it.

1 Like

That moment when you aren’t usually into girls but a straight up cutie was blatantly flirting with you, and if you were single…

5 Likes

Alright guys what is seaweed ?

Well I have never seen that before apparently.

3 Likes

Its this green paper like food mostly in sushi

1 Like

7 Likes

Thank you. The pic was necessary. I sasn’t sure how to explain it.

4 Likes

Actually it looks tasty,hey maybe I become a frog after eating that :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Not a big fan of seaweed honestly, but I’ll eat if its put in front of me.

3 Likes

I read it as tokyo and thought you are filthy rich :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Tokyo…I was there for 15 minutes and met a guy in a garish pink gown and a yakuza looking fella in a purple suit

3 Likes