That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Yes Oddy

2 Likes

Nah I mean in terms of spirituality-my family are the mortal descendants of the Norse God of Destruction Fenrir

2 Likes

@Mani Imma need to see some evidence to back up that claim, even if itā€™s just UPG.

4 Likes

What is UPG?

1 Like

TMW you been on many hells to destroy your weaknesses
and now you see only two weak spots that you knowā€¦

abaddon is the next gatekeeper for me.

1 Like

They are
Itā€™s heavily dilluted and and polluted however

1 Like

Unverified Personal Gnosis

1 Like

Maybe your hat was on backwards lol

1 Like

The Bible as never made more sense and been more logical than when Dr.Jordan Peterson explains it. Fuck sunday school all those years.

1 Like

Just whatā€™s been passed down through my family. Clan MacLeod of Skye in Scotland came from Scandinavia and were the most bloodthirsty clan of Scotland. My mom always kept bring into conversation any talk about my family heritage (even if she doesnā€™t believe it herself) that we were seen as the descendants of Fenrir. MacLeod means son of Leod. Leod which was LjĆ³tr in Old Norse. By descendants I suppose I mean My Clan were avid worshippers of him.

Yes, I have been to Fenrir about it but the thing is, although heā€™s very fatherly to me. Is that just my own subconscious representation of him?

1 Like

Cheers everyone from Dublin

7 Likes

TMW youā€™re on the otherside. Iā€™m in Belfast, Northern Ireland

1 Like

Ah, family lore. Thatā€™s pretty cool then. Yeah, spirits and godā€™s tend to just smirk and shrug when asked about lineage. Hell, apparently I am a descended from Blackbeard himself according to family lore, but I have never been able to get an answer from him lol

4 Likes

Family lore and so on tends to get really muddled if Iā€™m honest. Donno whether someone is adding more and more stuff into the family lore or not :sweat_smile:. But yeah, thatā€™s kinda what got me started on my path as well

2 Likes

I asked about that stuff once. Apparently there is just not a single drop of ā€œspiritual importantā€ blood inside of me (the only spirit my lineages knows is the one in the bottle). Heh.

6 Likes

Tmw you decide you want to learn german.

4 Likes

I feel like english is the move lol just pile on top of what i know.

1 Like

Shut your mouth punk :angry:

1 Like

I mean, Old English is a really germanic language

2 Likes

I think its ridiculous how Freud with his weird sex theories gets so much clout but Carl Jung who was talking about archetypes gets little spot light or clinical support. Like his entire lifes work was pointless because its ĀØnot applicableĀØ.

2 Likes