That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Yeah,sometimes some body parts are twitching here and there

4 Likes

Thanks,I feel better now.
Its also sign of progression I think.

3 Likes

I think so. Once during a meditation the complete lower half of my body suddenly “realigned” its posture with a violent jerking move. It went much better after that, guess I was somewhat “blocky” until then.

4 Likes

Weird shit happens to everyone differently when they get into the proper trance state. I usually get there by chanting. When I get to the sync I fall into this weird Mongolian throat singing style vibrational tone that I can’t replicate for the life of me any other time.

6 Likes

Snakes…why’d it have to be snakes

4 Likes

Happens to me, normally I’m aligned in the meditation mudra pose and my hands will gradually move to my side

2 Likes

Aaaaah, I had some weird voice encounter from myself (only once, tho) and I had to make up a random excuse to my SO where the hell that came from :smiley:

4 Likes

That was what happened.
Also I felt too much blissful,I dont know why.

2 Likes

Connection to your higher self. You feel like nothing can bring you down and theres like a blissful feeling in the air around you. I’ve no doubt when I do this its me resounding with the pranic energy around me

2 Likes

Tmw
You can finally do Healings for folk without simultaneously destroying them with Death Energy lol

4 Likes

Does death energy work well with destruction energy :joy:

2 Likes

So it’s “Dr. Micah” now?

4 Likes

Its
“Dr. Death God Micah”

4 Likes

That’s hell ironic
It IS destruction lol
Their Twins so to speak

3 Likes

It’s Mr Dr Professor Death God Micah to you

3 Likes

My nature is destruction :joy:

2 Likes

Anyone can say that
What are you doing to actively destroy shit tho

3 Likes

Healing is destruction. There is no pleasant healing, its all about destroying shit and building up new shit side eyes medicine

5 Likes

Doctor Micah, Edgelord PHD. :stuck_out_tongue:

I only fuck with you because I love you. All the homo.

7 Likes

Does myself count in this ? Then I do it perfect.

1 Like