That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

This time it felt like a high action Amnesia with open places and more crowds and now my legs and arms hurt from running and climbing on stuff :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh gosh…if i were rich and my grandpa didnt die he would of loved Dollywood and i think silver dollar city

1 Like

Is anything wrong ?

Its a bless and curse at the same time

1 Like

I think the worst part was refusing to help people who have already been bitten. Those poor fuckers :smiley:

3 Likes

Did they cry for help ?

3 Likes

Lel, of course they did

3 Likes

You couldnt help them anyways :joy:

2 Likes

My grandpa was important to my dad family, me and my brother were his only grandkids so he adored us and he loved bluegrass music. Both Silver dollar city and Dollywood, are old western amusement parks and they have musician play bluegrass and old country music.

1 Like

Tmw how do you find patience when you have none? And certain demons say patience needed now… :thinking:

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss

No, they would have only put the small group of survivors into danger and we couldn’t have that

2 Likes

I dont know :man_shrugging:

He passed away 3/17/2010 and since his death my grandma became crazy and sue people left and right

1 Like

I am excatly telling you that,who got bitten and didnt kill himself/herself or become a zombie in movies ? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I would love to have money to go to on a trip to silver dollar city but i need too lose a ton of weight to get on the rides

Hail Bune … Business is booming :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

Oh cool, energy.

It’s a movie, Jennifer’s Body

2 Likes

Moontan reminds me of Jennifer

2 Likes