That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

You should have rendezvoused with Jörg Sprave, your countryman who makes lethal slingshots and other deadly things for a hobby. :thinking:

2 Likes

My mind was more with my countryman “Survivalmartin”, I legit builded a tree hideout from one of his videos :smiley:

2 Likes

Germany has a lot of cool people it seems. :thinking: Jörg would be on my zombie apocalypse dream team though.

2 Likes

He has the category “Survival with dog”, so I’m all in for knowledge about how to get pets/animals through dire situations :smiley:

2 Likes

I usually get stuck with my three friends though,lately my girlfriend too.

2 Likes

I had some strangers to take care of and I tried to reach out to my family. I usually end up just somewhere completely else when this shit starts

2 Likes

Thats happening frequently ?

3 Likes

It often starts at the bar for me, then, unrealistically quick I’m at home at my armory. Swords, bows,crossbows and axes for a medieval raiding party. :rofl:

1 Like

I get those dreams 2-3 times a month

3 Likes

I am trying to break through prison most of the time in my dreams :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

One should never piss off @A_Pariah :sweat_smile:

images%20(66)

3 Likes

They happen once in a while but they were never so demanding and so long like this night. I remember that I woke up for a brief moment and said “Dude, just give me a break,ok?” :grinning:

3 Likes

My brother is home from college…this monday he is leaving for Germany and i wished we saved money so he can buy stuff to bring back

1 Like

Its weird we can bend reality,yet runaway from zombies in dreams :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If I would need something I would probably head out to my great uncles place. He has some fire weapons going on :thinking:

I had literally no fucking time to do so.

2 Likes

Sometimes I see dark entities and I either wake myself up somehow or just fly away to space,its stupid my lucid dreams usually start like that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

my problem was this: I had no time to go into lucid mode because I was busy with not getting bitten by any of these fuckers. My problem is that I feel my dreams and that they don’t end. So, if a group of hungry zombies would tear me apart bit by bit I would feel that shit :smiley: I preferred to run them out as long as I could, then

3 Likes

Did you ever played the game p.t ?

2 Likes

No but I know how it looks like

2 Likes

That fucking thing happened to me once :sweat_smile:
It was a mind fuckery,1/10,not recommended.

2 Likes