That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Titan is ANYTHING you want. Says so in the thread

4 Likes

great advice,i often overreact to shit like that.

6 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

It triggers and makes me laugh at the same time :joy:

3 Likes

You guys ever think about how in a quick minute everyone is going to be uploading themselves to the internet…

2 Likes

Lovvve it!

1 Like

I understand. When you go out with a certain kind of expectation (aka a light hearted conversation and a nice evening) and it just doesn’t go forward or backwards or just fucking anywhere thats really frustrating. Mind that on most parties the groups have already been established before the party even started, so no one has to endure awkward situtations with gasp other strangers!
Circles in circles. They aren’t good for anything much but they are nice to observe :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And youll be trying to upload yourself into everyone doing so
B1iQaPd

2 Likes

Nah like there is going to be no privacy lmao, everythign you have ever done is a part of you now. Like where are the laws there. Im hope to go im not hacked for being a criminal sex offender lmao

EDIT: Im not a sex offender but like Ive said some edgy shit on the internet so if laws come in that destroy meme culture im fucked

3 Likes

Just wanted to clarify

3 Likes

TMW youve been up for… An hour and 40 mins, and someone is already picking fights

3 Likes

Image result for james franco gif

Arent u one of those peopel tho lmao

2 Likes

Amazing for sociological field studies.

2 Likes

I might be

AQwzIQW

4 Likes

Yes, and they are good for later mimicking purposes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol i feel better,time for some memes.

6 Likes

They dont know anything other than posting their starbucks coffees.

3 Likes

Im the bottom trap but not a bottom trap you feel me. But Im def down to be a fem bottom trap just not the bottom trap as a bottom trap

3 Likes

I like posting my starbucks coffeees!!! :joy:

4 Likes