That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

TMW i want snack but i am lazy to go for it, because kitchen is far awaaay :joy:

2 Likes

I revoke your nigga pass :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Tmw you just want to go back to before you went to bed

1 Like

2 Likes

No, this is Ligma

tmw… i will never go to parties again,always i end up coming back emotionally destroyed
it sucks to be ignored always and by everyone.even if you try your best to be social and be heard and still nothing.breaks me everytime.

fuck that.

5 Likes

Image result for reverse uno card

2 Likes

Parties suck most of the time,anyway

6 Likes

HUH?

Image result for elon musk smoking gif

1 Like

Invalid entry
You can only reverse on a white fellow

I still have mine from a past life. I was a Nigerian prince with a great fortune that unfortunately due to political changes was tied up in red tape and I only needed a little money to pay the fees to free up my wealth. I offered to split a few million with whoever would help me but the greedy westerners were too greedy and this made me very sad as I never got my wealth back. Instead I became the voodoo prince running a great crime ring through the power of the great loa. Later my name and legend would live on in popular media as Papa Midnight.

4 Likes

Try Anarchists Cookbook and do some damage :imp::imp:

1 Like

Nigerian Prince
So you’re the one that keeps sending them emails

6 Likes

_20190504_224656
How about that :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Invalid entry
You can only use the original card
Photoshopped ones don’t count

1 Like

As a former “socially shy” person I have to confirm, that parties aren’t always the best ground to engage social interactions in the first place. You’re only in when you’re in already. Its hard to establish common ground with a bigger group of strangers (you won’t start a convo in public transport all of a sudden either), more so when you try to overcome your natural habit of not being social

6 Likes

.02 seconds into @Micah and chill

Lilith:

Related image

3 Likes

Lmao
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Waves to Lilith and the rest of the Infernal Empire

3 Likes

No that me is dead. It is probably one of many bastard descendants from that life.

2 Likes