That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

watching the cookie monster make vegan tacos

4 Likes

TMW I did test from law on 100% and i did not even look into the books :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

useful divinations
#two-word-stories

1 Like

TMW you feel someone from the forum has tried to attack you astrally, unsuccessfully.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: WTF.
Wanna fight mate? :thinking:

4 Likes

Troll harder.

#two-word-stories

3 Likes

For anyone interested a bit larger update to my project with Yantras.

2 Likes

The moment when my household and me order some delicious falafel, hummus and yummy food for dinner. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

New paintings came in! They give me good good good vibrations. :notes: I plan on charging it for protection. I wonder what other’s pick up from it.

8 Likes

Did you make it? regardless! They are beautiful!

4 Likes

I wish! I can’t even draw a tree. :sweat_smile: Thank you

4 Likes

TMW everything is arranged and neatly in order but you have to wait but you also kinda want to crush that person RIGHT NOW

(jk, I can wait. I know you’re doing great work so far, but DAMN)

8 Likes

Hide yo kids and hide yo wife
Oddnan about to kill a motherfucker

3 Likes

Tmw you have a powerful working with Met Kalfu, Azi Dahaka, Ahriman, and Nylarhotep
:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I like how you used both the ones I suggested

3 Likes

That moment when Pazuzu gives you a helpless shrug and says "should have thought of this last week. "… sigh…

4 Likes

Tmw

You find this bad boy when contemplating using Azi Dahaka in a rite you were gonna do to fuck up someones organs for some Heinous shit

Also:
Tmw you get to the ritual area and find a live spider trapped in it’s own web on ya altar :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Homie served a good purpose
R.I.P. my nigga Spidey :rofl:

OHHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHH :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Kanye’s sink
two-word-stories

2 Likes

Kanyes sink and toilet
Four word stories

2 Likes

Tmw you haven’t had tv, wifi, or coffee in 3 days and your ready to stab someone :triumph:

3 Likes

Cabin Fever

giphy

5 Likes