That Moment When 3

Tmw you’re just so frustrated and wanna punch a wall because you have a patient who is restless and scared and you know some lavender drops on his pillow or an oil burner would greatly benefit him but it’s not allowed because it’s not “protocol” or professional. I can’t wait till I can start my own service and do things MY way. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph:

5 Likes

TMW you recap the “servitor creation engine” thread and end up in 2016 reading about “how to create wards” topic … what ever rabbit hole you pick with the search function new interesting stuff just keeps coming up. :grin:

3 Likes

TMW you still do not want to evocate your wished God for serious workings right now, cuz you have to focusing on other God’s actual teachings, but you enjoyed His presence last times, so the idea came into your mind: should you sleep with His sigil? :thinking:

I wonder how much times Gods are has for enjoying relationship builder “dates”, but Dear… They are not “slaves”, and building your relationships is a great, honest and pleasant thing. :black_heart::wine_glass:

2 Likes