That Moment When 3

You cant always get your beer for free dammit Darkest

1 Like

I will tomorrow though. I feel it!

4 Likes

TMW you catch up to this thread and realize that @A_Pariah might actually be the most innocent person here

4 Likes

I will kick you if it happens

1 Like

How about we each think very hard about his free beer exploding in his face and see what happens.

3 Likes

Thats a bit too overboard

1 Like

Now, that would just be rude :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The image of splashing foamy whitesness coming from aā€¦ no, I wonā€™t go there! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Guess we figured out what Eva dreams about

5 Likes

Oh most certainlyā€¦ but how many exploding ā€˜beersā€™ are in her dreamsā€¦ damn it now I am acting no better than Micahā€¦ I am sorry.

5 Likes

Thats a lie and you know it. EVERYONE is better than Micah

5 Likes

True but shush. I donā€™t want to play that game with him.

3 Likes

Learning truth is path to enlightenment. Youre helping him if you think about it

3 Likes

TMW someone hid your tortillas and you might actually start a crusade

3 Likes

Yes but some people canā€™t handle the truth and some kinds of truth are quite disorienting especially for those of his temperament. He needs to age a bit and calm down on exploding anything that moves.

As to the tortillasā€¦ Hide them first then you know where they are.

2 Likes

You might be right on that. He has a bad temperment.

Scratch that last part. Tortillas have been found

1 Like

ā€œCause if I slid through your area
Itā€™ll probably be with them crazy kids from Liberia
Who donā€™t think of bids when theyā€™re airing ya
Cause they so hungry, for a peek into a fridge they will bury yaā€ ā€“ Fabolous (ā€˜Fall Backā€™)

1 Like

TMW your momma asks you to clean your room from your cloth-mountan, so you told her to do not fear, you can put them away fast with an effective strategy of yours:

6 Likes

TMW cooking brings you inner peace

8 Likes

Tmw you get soo excited for your lust Working you canā€™t stand it if it works as well as I hope I want to submit it to balg for others to use :smiling_imp::blush:

5 Likes