That Moment When 3

Seriously though. You have no idea how some people react to them. Ive fucked up a few times

2 Likes

I’m just gonna make them slowly be consumed by lust nothing too killer

3 Likes

Tmw you find a pic from the beginning of your prosperity spell (which seems to have brought me a little over 1000 € I wasn’t expecting so far)

5 Likes

Tmw you find out there is a demon that turns wine into water & water into wine :scream:

3 Likes

Love your alter & congrats :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thank ye kindly

2 Likes

Id like to have a real altar. All i have is a dresser, and additionally a little deer stand

3 Likes

I use my night stand dresser and other small book case for all of mine only one is a working/prepping space

2 Likes

I actually do all my work on my back porch so theres that lol

4 Likes

TMW you dont know what the fuck you did on your last working but you know you did something and just can no longer remember your steps or sigils

1 Like

Been there …

Those individuals who falsely accuse people of rape for spite, should be kicked into the fucking cell.

7 Likes

Haha message me :joy:

4 Likes

Well he realized he couldn’t win and dropped the charges. (More likely the police laughed in his face and kicked him out when the supposed victim wasn’t having any of his scheme)

2 Likes

Enjoy this Aztec myth!

2 Likes

I talked with my Demon Lover about evil, sadistic things (because a guy fucked up me) some mins ago, and while I did this, I knocked down my lipstick :lipstick: by mistake (" "). Then I said:
― Ah, very well…! Fuck… Now how could I get it back, from behind the wardrobe? … this is the kharma, I guess?
Then He answered:
― No. You are simply a screw-up.

. . . :smirk:

5 Likes

Thats a next level way to flirt

2 Likes

I never got more special compliment before from the Astral plane. :two_hearts::milky_way::star2:

2 Likes

Tmw you start to like someone, you tell them you’re also into European mythology and folklore and they suggest you should read Neil Gaiman’s Norse Mythology because it’s so good and you just lose all respect for them and wish you owned a copy so you could smack them on the head with it. It’s right up there with someone suggesting you should read “The Secret”. Nope, even worse.

6 Likes

Freak how is the worst one on there story-wise, but if you’re doing it for context, then I guess it’s alright.

2 Likes

lmao pass

3 Likes