That Moment When 3

I like goat. Its tender. It doesnt smell great, but it tastes good. I also only eat Halal goat. So theres that

Catapults dead bodies from cellar at @Anassa *

2 Likes

Fancy words! Yea I was a pescetarian too (plus eggs and dairy as most pescetarians). I just call that “vegetarian”, it’s a fast reply on question:
“Why don’t you eat meat??”
Followed always by a terrified:
“And what do you eat then???”

1 Like

lol
My answer to that would range from “my body doesn’t agree with it anymore” to “RED MEAT IS FOR SQUARES - HAIL FISH!!!1”.

If you go that way better get ready for all the bs you’ll hear.
From the other hand your vibrations will rise, so yaaay! (Or at least that was in my case)
And don’t forget your regular check ups, just in case. (Mine were amazingly good, without supplements)

1 Like

Tmw its been a hella weird day

What the hell did I type or do? :rofl::expressionless::thinking:

TMW you’ve crushed you’re amethyst to a powder ready for the next big project

Some came as little bits mostly got that fine powder

4 Likes

Yeah. I noticed it when I stopped eating red meats for like 2 months or so. :slight_smile:
I’m used to eating healthy/nutritional stuff anyway (seeds and greens). Growing up with a “witchy” mother who’s all about proper nutrition has its perks.

3 Likes

Ouch, at least the pain probably helped contribute to the rage. Great movie though. We’re all slightly abby… normal here. :smiley:

4 Likes

Tmw you buy a 44ounce cup of dr.pepper and get home then drop it on the floor :unamused: :triumph:

2 Likes

Well, you may be sad, but your pancreas probably let out a sigh of relief! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true I was Soo looking forward to it with a sandwich & chips

3 Likes

Have a nice cup of tea!

(Says the English gal! :smiley: )

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for women with English accents :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: & I don’t have any :confused:

3 Likes

That moment when all you want to do is curl up in bed and sleep but thanks to Saturn and your prefrontal cortex you’re out there doin’ thangs.

4 Likes

Same here, Dear.
Aaaaand #rip easy meditation, too. At the moment everything is more interesting than that. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Is that you in the gym, @Micah ? :rofl::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Have you seen those with French accent?

TMW blockages are releasing from energy body

1 Like

TMW you find a picture that speaks to your soul but it doesnt fit as a display picture so you have to use your second choice