That Moment When 3

I notice the ones that get really good at magick tend to leave those parts of human nature behind most of the time and act quite a bit better even if from a normal perspective they are detached seeming… but there are exceptions…

7 Likes

Shit. I had to stop and think about this. Sugar might have chicken beat, but they’re almost neck and neck.

I’ll have to consult my African Americans. I’m Caribbean and we kill over fried goat and livestock.

5 Likes

Tmw
Salt and sugar have the same color :thinking:
Careful who you trust
#WOKEThoughts

1 Like

TMW during your latest ritual release of hatred.
com

Alright, so i need to improve my aim blow me. Although it did make the ritual all that more powerful. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I’ve never had goat. How does it taste?

1 Like

Some leave their humanity behind entirely.

4 Likes

Tmw
Sand is called “sand” because it’s between water and land
#DiscoveryChannel
#QuestionEverything

3 Likes

Dude…

3 Likes

Like the finest most tender piece of pussy–I’m just playing.

It’s quite delicious though. It can be very juicy and melt off the bone if cooked right.

2 Likes

Broooo…

4 Likes

Damn, I really want fried goat now… I only get hot dogs for lunch today.

3 Likes

And everyone else and myself included thought my generation were bad (Millennials). At least we got to experience the analogical world one last time. :woman_shrugging:

I remember when I was a kid there were those TV specials about “Don’t leave your kid alone online”, “Staying all hours on the interwebs is dangerous!!1”, etc… Now you are heavily influenced to stay online and consume media, otherwise you don’t “exist”.

Everyone is losing themselves in/with technology. It’s downhill from now on.

1 Like

Dude hit up any any Jamaican or African spot around your town. You’re gonna love that shit.

2 Likes

Tmw
Water is made of 2 Hydrogen Molecules and one Oxygen molecule

Air is oxygen

Water is in the Air you breathe

#WaterElement

2 Likes

I can tell you it stinks. Never ate it.
But it’s up to your preference of course, don’t mind me, I was a vegetarian for 11 years and even now days I don’t consume much meat. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Boooooooo, don’t listen to this blasphemy. @anon47923162

Hurls rotten tamato at @Anassa *

3 Likes

What made you quit vegetarianism?

I got too many barbarians throwing rotten tomatoes, while no one’s throwing rotten meat!

3 Likes

I don’t think there is a spot like that in Oregon.

:rofl:
I only asked because I’m considering a similar diet (pescetarian).