That Moment When 3

Also TMW you wake up before dawn to do your meditations but you have to deal with a naggy puppy which is whining right next to your ear because she disagrees…

6 Likes

Aww, cute, what breed?

3 Likes

German Shepherd mixed with some demons :joy:

6 Likes

I’m so jelly! I love Sheperds. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

She’s more mixed actually but heh, it doesn’t really matter! We rescued her from certain death 4 months ago. Wanna take her? LOL she’s way too stubborn and way too possessed :joy:

4 Likes

Awww, poor baby. :cry:
I would love to take her! :smiley:

5 Likes

Really? poor me you mean! She’s having the time of her life!

5 Likes

Hey, she’s a puppy, she’s suppose to have the time of her life! :joy:

5 Likes

TMW you’re so happy you could die.

7 Likes

Give me a second, there is a charles cosimano video that fits your situation.

Ok… i cant find it right now :crying_cat_face:
~but one of the messages was like: better they DO call the police because then when you actually do something serious to them, the police will think “oh its that crazy person who thinks that the marsians are beating her in the bathroom” ~so you better encourage them to get the police involved :smiley: HAUNT THEM, HAUNT THEM REALLY HARD!

4 Likes

TMW when ur friends are talking about all sorts of vampires in movies and u stand there like “bitch I’m a vampire I’ll drain every drip of energy out of u” (I’m not a vampire it just came to my mind haha) wonder if any vampyres reading this can Relate? :thinking:

5 Likes

Tmw your new tattoo that you’ve been wanting for half a decade is healing nicely…but now you get dozen new ideas for tattoos that you really want. Like a red fire Huli jing on the left shoulder to balance the ice dragon on the right, universal gateway below my newest tattoo, twin coiling snakes with 9 bindrunes over the spine…it never ends :rofl::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I can relate, but towards my enemies since I have no friends. :joy:

8 Likes

TMW sleeping has become impossible because you feel so happy and excited.

5 Likes

…every single time after a new tattoo or even during it :joy:

5 Likes

I’m probably getting the Huli Jing when I hit 80 kg’s, hopefully next summer.

4 Likes

Tmw you’re half seriously considering shearing your cat…My pants are apparently far more efficient at gathering cat fur than a vacuum, and a supremely comfortable sleeping place for oversized jackass felines

4 Likes

Is that you? :thinking:

5 Likes

… i wanna invoke a cat goddess :smile_cat:

2 Likes

My rule is maximum of 3 cats at a time. I only have one currently though he’s three times bigger than my old one.

3 Likes