That Moment When 3

… you did the math, right?

2 Likes

Seriously?? Haunt them… and how pray tell may I do that thing?! :joy: Do I detect a mocking jay dude!?:parrot: Guess I’ll have to die first. :laughing::crazy_face::ghost:

4 Likes

Old cat weighed a little over 3 kg. Current cat bit under 10. Also he’s my second cat ever.

2 Likes

TMW I learn something new (fiery wall of protection) after a lifetime of ignorance of spiritual matters, namely the protection kind… yeah, that happens. They found my archives… finally?!? :rofl: :ghost::turkey::fire:

4 Likes

use whatever method and project into their house -idk, grab the heat or energy of their food (=let it rot) or disturb electric devices as you pull energy in -so you would take on a more solid form. Then scare them like a good “ghost” should do.

let vases fall, try to lock a bathroom door, open cabinets… kill their wifi router…

Get into their dreams, say something to them in a nightmare you designed,
and then say it in real life. ~Repeat.

Use your own imagination for those matters ~(-_- )~

3 Likes

Right. Oh my imagination will run amok now trust me. Bout time I’m not on the receiving end of such issues!! Sooo tired of all that muck. If I live long enough I’m gunna have some fun before I kick the bucket. Yup! :star_struck::joy::blush::smiling_imp::innocent::triumph:

3 Likes

Tis me, the crazy cat lazy!

4 Likes

Girl, that made me salivate! :joy:
Get it!!! :fire:
:snake:

3 Likes
3 Likes

That one will probably be after the Huli Jing. Though depending on how much loose skin I have after loosing 35 kg in 1,5 years is a factor in when I get anything on my back, so the universal gateway sigil might come first. At the moment with 20 kg gone In a year I have pretty much no loose skin though, so I’m hopeful :thinking::sunglasses::joy:

4 Likes

take lots and lots of vitamin c and b7 (biotin) on a empty stomach and wait a enough time til you eat something

3 Likes

I’m taking skingain pro, which includes those, doing intermittent fasting every other week and doing coffee/honey/olive oil body scrubs three times a week. Seems to be helping :joy:

5 Likes

TMW a machine is not possible for me to build or buy so my mind will have to do all the work. SIGH:roll_eyes::sleeping: too tired. Can someone send a wave of healing energy at me please?! (bronchitis keeps coming back) :sneezing_face: Thank you.

4 Likes

TMW you try to think of the last time, balg gave you a actual, valid revellation :thinking:

What did i find outside of balgs forum?

~vk jehannums hymn
~all sorts of great books, each for a fraction of the balg prices
~series, books, games and music that gave me all sorts of inspiration

@Lady_Eva Do you mind keeping me out for a month?
I will just take the time to copy any pm data within a hour…just telling you since idk how fast you would react to the request :wink:

3 Likes

TMW you’re listening templar chants because you like the music :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

TMW you feel time stop, and your heart shatters into tiny pieces.

2 Likes

Your heart felt like it shattered into pieces?
@anon61746958

TMW you get threatened by an angry old God because he’s angry at someone else and you’re in the line of fire

5 Likes

Boi
Don’t you just hate that shit :expressionless::joy:

5 Likes

You have no fucking idea. Its not the first time either. Just the first time with this one

4 Likes