That Moment When 3

What kind? Only decent ones I find here are Al capone and Piano…unless I go to the specialty store…that is open only during my work hours

2 Likes

Macanudo Cafe Miniatures. They’re dominican filler, with a good wrapper. The draw is a bit firm, but they are fairly mellow.

I got them at the local Tobacco store, in a pack of 8. You can get a thing with 10 packs of 8 online for about $80-120 depending on where you look.

2 Likes

I’ll go ask for them at my local tobacco shop, I don’t think we can order them online anymore in Finland…honestly fuck this nanny state bullshit

2 Likes

Ah, Finland, not sure what you can get out there. Good luck, and hopefully you can find something good.

2 Likes

I love a cigar too. The miniature are great. I got Panter blue

2 Likes

If all else fails, I’ve got my trusty pipe loaded with Peterson Irish whiskey :grinning: And the Al capone’s ain’t that bad, to be honest

2 Likes

Same here in Holland. They try to prohibit everything or raise taxes.

2 Likes

Al Capone wasn’t bad, but I thought they were a bit pricey for what they were…

1 Like

Perhaps, but they have the advantage of being available in 500 meter radius from me :grinning:

1 Like

lol true. When I worked at a convenience store, they had a couple decent things, but mainly crap.

1 Like

Weren’t the Al Capones the Cigars who where dripped in Cognac?

1 Like

Shops and gas stations generally have three tobacco related Items that are good here. Al capone’s (perhaps even a few kinds) Piano’s (Finnish made Cigarillo) and Vanilla pipe tobacco…that I can’t remember the name of. I can even smoke the last one inside due to it smelling more like an incense than regular tobacco

In fact I shall do so now :joy:

The cognac tipped Al capone’s are one kind yes. They have a few different flavors

1 Like

patner

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve actually seen those…Though not sure it wasn’t in my grandfathers box of old junk years ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

TMW when fate brings the opportunity to offering blood to Lucifer tonight. So you offer your blood and burns an incense for Him. :black_heart: :wine_glass:

3 Likes

also, tmw people basically ignore my thread about my major operation to bind the 72 of the goetia…

2 Likes

You bring well needed change and influence the culture everywhere you go, even when you’re fucking up. Who am I?

Bill Cosby?

2 Likes