That Moment When 3

What doubts do you have?
:thinking:

1 Like

Uh not worth mentioning, but Iā€™m skeptic at heart so yeah that, but the last couple decades was what makes today like a homecoming, so I was told and welcomed butā€¦ doubts linger as to trickery!? Iā€™ve been misled many a time in my lifetime. Hard to place trust in the universe much less people. That is as much detail as Iā€™m going to place out for public viewing, sorry. :wind_chime: :hole: :zzz:

1 Like

Ahā€¦ I understand now.
No worries to the specificsā€¦ Its personal for you and i get that.

I hope you get through it well enough. Good luck :black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, yep. :persevere::no_mouth::roll_eyes::metal:

1 Like

No problem :persevere::no_mouth::roll_eyes::metal:

1 Like

That moment when you get a reading from @Zeinaa and she tells you to go on a journey into your soul and that water is the key to going on this journey.

This journey leads to me discovering who my spiritual father is. (I already know my mother).
This leads to tears of joy and so much emotion. :black_heart: :heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I am just happy.

2 Likes

@Fantomgirl I know my father but I donā€™t know my mom (spiritual). Also that moment of total 4-5 hours of sleep in two nightsā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Darncales on that sleep @Turomir

Yeah, its nice to know your spiritual parents but sometimes you just got wait for them to show you or tell you rather than you seeking it. (I wasnā€™t expecting to learn who my father was lol).

1 Like

@FantomGirl
ways happy to help sweetie :wink: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Dutch candy @Drachir

2 Likes

I think itā€™s German, imported in Holland.

2 Likes

TMW you make the right choice, Joints aching until they refuse to bend forget suppliments buy a water distiller and drink nothing but 5 or 6 litres of distilled water a day for a week (side effects are the odd head ache for about 3 days couple of doses of the runs But within less than a week a completely clean blood system and no more aches and pains) And at 55 years old i feel like iā€™m 21 again,to be honest i originally brought the distiller to try to wash out my pineal of 50 years of abuse so it would be easier to get magick to work that didnā€™t work but the other benifits means that i still only drink distilled water All the best Herbie

3 Likes

How do you find your parents? Iā€™m not familiar with the topic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had fantastic results with Damon Brand books when i got hold of the first book of his the only thing i had ever done was played with an ouija board in my teens i read each book 3 times and then with great enthusiasum plunged into it headlong and it was a fantastic experience. Everything from stopping a corrupt British police force trying desperately to steal a lot of money off me.
getting rid of a seriously shitty neighbour in seven weeks
stopping my house from burning down
and three quarters of the way to paying off a Ā£220 000 mortgage
and even making my Mrs less troublesome (sheā€™s lovely but can be a pain)
making your money go further
ending bad luck
My wife still complains that i should have stayed with that Magic because it always worked but i wanted to move on to LHP which works when it wants to which to be honest only works about 40 or 50 % of the time but still enough to know that when perfected will be fantastic Herbie

2 Likes

I would like to be there and just shout at the top of my lungs IN ā€œNOMINE DEI NOSTRI SATANAS LUCIFERI EXCELSIā€ I would love to feel that power shift it would be awesome :smiley_cat:

1 Like

TMW sleep is never quite enough.

3 Likes

The wind, today, is more voilent, and greeted me with a intensity, as to compliment the story i was listening to, or like if it had risen from that hill where i called it up.

ā€œthe case of charles dexter wardā€

ā€¦ not just a more or less complete conjuration of yog sothoth,
but also the use of essential salts -the essence of ones flesh.
As salt is the body, sulfur and oil the soul and alcohol the spirit

there have been many things to think about,
and im now certain, that i must keep calling, them.

Conclusion

ā€¦ the new appartment should also have a laboratory,
i must do a more or less superfically study of alchemy and chemistry

and instead of incense, i would use the steam of boiling substances
-and now i regret that i threw away the moldy sage, as i could have used it.

In deed, it feels like a weakling aspect is trying to keep us from seeing things.

1 Like

@Qayos I was purely just lucky to find out about Lucifer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tmw it seems I have a chink in my armor, or mind. Need to fix that asap. :dizzy::sparkles: :pancakes::coffee: here I come! :joy_cat:

1 Like