That Moment When 3

It’s the old AGE :joy:

4 Likes

I thought to stop meditating to write it down but I didn’t want to, that’s why I repeated what they said!

4 Likes

Tmw you were supposed to Invoke Set, didnt, and he shows up in ya dreams like

dwvTzJlO_400x400

And you like:

4 Likes

TMW you on a hunch invoke Sallos and Dantalion to fix your marriage problems and have results within 18 hours. Definitely have to say thank you boys and I will be working with you two again

4 Likes

Tmw when your energy work has ya feeling like a bug zapper :rofl: :zap:

8 Likes

Tmw your child gets into your altar and eats some chocolates you have as offerings while you’re in the restroom and you just hear the entity that it was for laughing about it

10 Likes

:fearful: the smile makes it WORSE

1 Like

Well thats cute :blush:
~but funny you mention that… i felt like i was feeding myself way too healthy,
and i could also use that sweet, sweet, addicting garbage also as offering…

Gods dont get diabetes,right?

3 Likes

They are soo tiny and soo cute :blush:

IMG_2947 IMG_2946

7 Likes

TMW you see both a small bit of rainbow and a dick cloud:

9 Likes

I saw first the dick cloud :ok_hand:

4 Likes

TMW you ordered a Leraje sigil pendant and got a Belial one instead :smiley:

3 Likes

tmw this is not the weirdest thing on this website :laughing:

3 Likes

That moment when you ponder whether or not to buy Asenath’s new book, go get sandwich and a scratchcard, and are now 100€ richer…

5 Likes

All hail to the mighty scratchcard!

3 Likes

tmw Bune gets you a part-time job within walking distance and introduces you to the tools you need for a personal business. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

TMW you want to open Word but you somehow always end on Amazon…

6 Likes

That moment when…you are thinking of giving the Gallery of Magick’s stuff another try. :thinking:

Had very little success with it originally but I have grown considerably since then.

5 Likes

That moment when you know you should start a new grimoire but you are always tired by the end of the day…

I guess i will push it today to get one going for myself.

1 Like

TMW you Come Home, but have serious doubts now. :woman_facepalming: :disappointed::worried::hushed::zipper_mouth_face::hear_no_evil:

1 Like