That Moment When 3

They all chose me. Stone shopping is like finding your own secret fan club. :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

All stones are useful on their own. I clear them with the aid of other stones and water. Then charge them with water, sun, moon or my own energy. I have over three decades with stones. But often enough…their presence alone is enough to just spark joy. That in itself, is useful.

4 Likes

That’s a consecration, fairly rudimentary and unfocused, but still a consecration.

1 Like

Vague explains. Im tired. Perhaps you can illuminate the crowd with an elaborate thread on how you consecrate stones. I simply dont gaf enough to.

3 Likes

Most of my crystals arent consecrated and ive used the spirits inside for many things.

Ive also done some kick ass death magick with crystals. So i guess it depends on the magician and their ability to handle the crystals.

Ive also soul traveled to pyramids and had a goddess teach me how to use crystals to improve my health and daily life in many ways.

6 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Why do people always say this. The Archangel Gabriel absolutely received consent from Mary before God knocked her up. It’s such an important event that the Catholic Church compares it to the action of God creating the universe.

1 Like

Lmao it is a meme tho
A joke lol
Shrugs

2 Likes

TMW your in laws behaved like normal people for the first time ever. Whatever has befallen them to change their behaviour: thank you very very much.

3 Likes

TMW you can not train today, but in your mind you’re got the mood unceasingly, so you do it in thought.

(On some good music - Gladiator, Bring It On, Till Collapse, The Slam, Lost in Time, Can’t Be Touched, This is My War)

4 Likes

TMW you get attacked in the middle of the night sleep and still wondering if its real or just a dream. I can still feel the hands and the scratches on me but there are no scratch marks.

1 Like

TMW weather is perfect. I gotta pocket, gotta pocket full of sunshine…
Soakin it up…

Can you provide citation?

In all honesty this is a story that was written by a man in an era where men did what they wanted to so unless you have it written from Mary herself then I would say that the story is rather dubious. Not only for the actuality of events but for the question of her consent.

TMW you find out that @Drachir is not on this forum anymore :slightly_frowning_face:

All the best in your spiritual journey, Drachir! :smile:

7 Likes

It’s all fun and games until God comes back with #IAmtoo, “She stole my sperm” edition.

:laughing:

Even I can do that one:

In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. And the virgin’s name was Mary. And he came to her and said, “Greetings, O favored one, the Lord is with you!” But she was greatly troubled at the saying, and tried to discern what sort of greeting this might be. And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”

And Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I am a virgin?”

And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God. And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren. For nothing will be impossible with God.” And Mary said, “Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.

First chapter of gospel of Luke (my emphasis). :smiley:

And if any feminist jimmies are rustled, consider this commentary:

The literal words in the Bible (across various translations) make clear that the angel Gabriel’s words at the Annunciation convey to Mary what will happen, not what has happened, a future conception not a past one. The Annunciation—which is celebrated in the Christian liturgical calendar nine months before Christmas, on March 25, and has been the subject of countless works of art through the ages—is the commemoration of God’s choice of a woman to bear the Savior of the world and of her willing acceptance of that role.

As it turns out, the Annunciation offers an invitation to Mary to give a very modern turn to a very pre-modern event: verbal consent.

… To be clear, in the sequence of events given, it is not until after Mary consents that the child is conceived (which, the story says, occurs through the “overshadowing” of the Holy Spirit, the same word used to describe what happens to the disciples years later at Christ’s transfiguration). Furthermore, Mary’s verbal consent to the conception of the Christ child by the Holy Spirit is premised on her informed consent since the words delivered by the angel foretell also the identity and future of the child she will conceive: “the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.”
Source 'Let It Be': Mary's Radical Declaration of Consent - The Atlantic

3 Likes

That moment you try to do something and finally succeed be it with magic or something else…

1 Like

TMW BALGers are bothering whether a teenager gave her consent to get pregnant by a “god” (wink wink) or not, 2000+ years ago :joy:

6 Likes

It proves even ancient-times teenagers had a streak of that groupie spirit… :smiling_imp:

(Sez the chica who maek baybee with demon King. :kiss:)

6 Likes

Teen pregnancy was always a thing :woman_shrugging: Spiritual or not :joy:

5 Likes