That Moment When 3

TMW the system removes a quote. And its not the first time :expressionless:

2 Likes

Tmw people argue over a damn meme
:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
#ItsšŸ‘AšŸ‘FuckšŸ‘ingšŸ‘JokešŸ‘PešŸ‘ošŸ‘plešŸ‘

6 Likes

TMW the ramen turned out to be so good you just have to make an offering out of it :ramen:

1 Like

Welp, you did it again!

2 Likes

Lmao as always :rofl:

1 Like

Tmw you hide your tetragrammaton necklace when your moms female preacher friend shows up randomly at dinner

1 Like

Yeah, that came in with the lastest updateā€¦ not crazy about it myself. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Is she cute?
SEdUce hEr aND sHOw hEr tHe waYS oF eVErlAsTInG dARKnesS

3 Likes

Lmao
Break the chains of her Enslavementā€¦in the bedā€¦and liberate her flesh from the religious conditioning she has programmed into

Oh yeah
Iā€™mma drag this one all the way out :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Way to old forme bro

2 Likes

eh???

They are never too old, young Skywalker

Oldest gf I had was 42 yrs old
I was 18
She was a complete MILF :rofl::rofl:
Until she tried to bind me and I had to cut the relationship :expressionless:

4 Likes

I feel ya Iā€™m very into older women but just not my type this one

1 Like

TMW you go fuuuuuuuckā€¦ :astonished:

11 Likes

I mean thats not wrong. They did do that.

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦Ive already read the story, but I always ask people for citation, even if I dont personally need or want it. That way others learn because taking ppls word for it is often how people wind up being misled.
However, the Bible is not a guide or truth to meā€¦so its just a story (Marys). Arguments about a sexual encounter a millenia ago is just silly. I could see it, if there was an authenticated copy of Marys diary. But theres not. Id rather spend my time doing something thats actually productive and usefulā€¦or nothing at all. lol.
Thanks for the citation for him, Lady Eva.

1 Like

@StewardofSophia is one of the most academically meticulous people on here, so he certainly didnā€™t need me to do anything, heā€™s done some excellent posts dispelling common misconceptions about the Bible in particular, I just happened to have that article bookmarked. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

TMW this made you wonder what kind of bookmarks Lady_Eva hasā€¦ And youā€™re slightly terrified with the thought! :joy::joy:

1 Like

TMW life is pretty good. End of Retrograde should be interesting. lol.

1 Like

Tmw you see the footage of the Shooting in New Zealand
#RIPTheVictims
:expressionless:

Also, tmwā€¦time to do some Necromancy again :thinking::smiling_imp:

3 Likes