That Moment When 3

Thats called “Swilling the Spirits”

2 Likes

I just left the Wendy’s I used to work at, as I was saying goodbye to everyone, there was this one chick who I didn’t know (she was hired after I left), I said goodbye… I actually don’t know your name and she responded with you can get my name and number if you wanted it.

I just got hit on by a slightly chubby chick with short dyed hair… I thought she was a lesbian tbh.

I responded to that with a not-too-graceful maybe next time, I kinda gotta get somewhere. I do go in fairly often so I’ll probably see her again in a few days and it will be mega-awkward.

3 Likes

Heh…making it too difficult. Just go for it. A game you should play with your buddies… Go out and make it a competition to see who can fuck the largest girl.

2 Likes

That moment when…a scan reveals Belial close around you in the form of a smoky, gem like aura, and also the archangels are around the outside of the gem in a golden band.

Gotta love confirmation of what you’re doing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That moment when you’re initiated in your sleep.

2 Likes

I’m a shallow son of a bitch, so I find it really hard to get it up unless they’re traditionally attractive. This was embarrassing for two out of my three ex-boyfriends. My first boyfriend was really muscular, and he and I hit it off well. We went back to his house on the first date and he made me cum. My next two boyfriends, however, were average weight, but not muscular, and it put a real strain on the relationship that I wasn’t able to get hard for them.

This is probably too much information, but you guys already know some of my deepest secrets already. What’s the harm of some more.

4 Likes

You a Man or Woman? Yeap. Its all just for fun; one of many adventures to tell buddies over a beer.

1 Like

I’m a man (I’m a 5 on the Kinsey Scale).

3 Likes

TMW you finished letter of intent ritual and nothing happens almost after an hour.

I think i might have felt a little bit of energy tinggle

1 Like

TMW you find a neatly folded 100€ note in your wallet. Leftover money is best money

6 Likes

TMW… … SPEND Money…on the White Cat.

3 Likes

I’ll think about it.

1 Like

People on here proudly embrace every “sin” except gluttony, for example members are all about sexing it up together in any combination imaginable, because the media says that’s cool, same with curses and love spells, but who on here proudly and openly defies food rules and eats all the cake, a load of bacon, then demands a quart of ice cream to wash it down?

Who evokes a Snorlax to merge with it?

It’s very interesting that vanity works to enforce unquestioning obedience to The Norm, where all other methods fail.

Feeders and feederism haven’t yet had any presence on these forums, it’s the one forbidden sexuality. :thinking:

Y’all aren’t sinning really, just posing to look cool. Bust out the competitive eating competitions, evoking spirits like Jupiter for fat-expansion and Lucifuge Rofocale for excessive size, and let’s really break the rules. :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Would do, but Sloth has taken over me and won’t be able to work out that booty after the challenge :smiley:

4 Likes

Tmw you make a pact and your life turns into the Twilight Zone. I had LDS missionaires on my doorstep today. I’m not in the US. That religion is not known here. They were Americans and they were hotttttttt. My my my… do they do that on purpose? They were doing community work, helping people with jobs around the house. I recently moved so it was perfect. As I turned around I’m sure they saw my ink. They helped in the garden for 2 hours and I made dinner as a thank you and they ate my food. :blush: Never once tried to convert me. We talked about anything but that. They were suprised I knew they were mormons. I only did know because I listen to a podcast about cults and recently they did a Warren Jeffs episode. My daughter gave them an apple as a dessert, which made me laugh. I have a silly sense of humor. My life just keeps on getting weirder. Did I mention they were hot? They’re coming back next week, maybe I can convert them.:blush:

8 Likes

Snickers
I highly doubt that

4 Likes

Yeeeeesss!

9 Likes

Well played :rofl::ok_hand:

5 Likes

As someone who has been much larger, it’s not that I see it as taboo. More that it literally felt like my body was a prison and I never want to go back to that. I was miserable with no energy and was basically eating myself to death. If however you really WANT to be obese, I’m all for it. Your life is yours, live it the way you want to live it.

I think it’s frowned upon because it’s usually self destructive, miserable, depressed, permanent victims who tend to represent the entire population. Where are those who made the choice to be obese and are truly happy? They are a small and mostly silent minority. Lilith and Belial have actually been making many of these points to me and lead me to this video.

3 Likes

Congrats to you both!

3 Likes