That Moment When 3

Are you still on your “gender dysphoria” kick? And if so, are you still attempting to become female @Akashiel ?
:thinking: :crazy_face:

Ok as a kid I always had a crush on Robbie Rotten though lmao. He was by far the best character.

3 Likes

That moment when you find a website that makes custom hats and are trying to make this what y’all think? I believe the white on it wont be there when it’s being made

3 Likes

Right, sorry for mentioning it. Shan’t joke with you again

You’re pretty handsome, I’m especially a fan of your chest hair.

2 Likes

He obviously never had a good dark. Founders and Fosters are my current favs.

2 Likes

I disagree, I think people only drink beer because everyone else drinks it. I’ll sit over here with my screwdriver, enjoying my drink and getting totally turnt.

4 Likes

After what feels like an hour i have figured it out hopefully it looks better when I get it

4 Likes

Beers good. Not my favorite, but there’s some tasty beers out there. Still prefer scotch or Gin tonic

2 Likes

I drink what I like. I like dark beer, white wine and vodka drinks.

4 Likes

Tmw you finished ordering your laser engraver & printed universal Circle.

And you can’t hold your excitement :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

You look a little like Markiplier.

4 Likes

TMW Leviathan has you melted like a popsicle on a hot summer day. Again! lol.
Hail Leviathan

5 Likes

TMW when you cast a spell because it’s therapeutic af

2 Likes

Someone was asking why I was going out and I almost told them I was leaving to do a ritual, and then it made me realize how different what we do is from the rest of the world.

7 Likes

TMW I had another very amazing night of sleep. Leviathan is soooo relaxing. I suspect though, that it may be rough when the work really starts.

8 Likes

That moment when a ritual seriously kicks back temporarily. But you hear a whistle in the living room while home alone. And then you hear same short whistle on the next day but from a different spot in the room, and not just once but twice.

8 Likes

Tmw its time to take a break from the forum. See ya all sometime next month

7 Likes

Have a productive break! See you when you get back.

3 Likes

You will be missed dear!

2 Likes