That Moment When 3

Cooks a S’mores over Xags infernal fire.
:oden:

5 Likes

Be careful!
Not to burn them!! :rofl:

3 Likes

TMW I might just have a cold dark beer tonight.

2 Likes

Seriously, I could have baked smores on myself the other night. :rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

While you guys cook your s’mores, throw some sausages there for me!

2 Likes

That moment when ISSA BBQ!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Why not some steak too? I miss steaks😋

3 Likes

Why not!? We have fires! :grin:

2 Likes

That moment when you are directed to a candy store and you end up getting a exotic soda and you hear a spirit say “HEY I WANTED THAT”

3 Likes

TMW you go to a bar with some family and they decide to take pictures of you…

8 Likes

Local Assassin chapter located

4 Likes

Not sure I’d make a good assassin. But I do think I could do a pretty good politician or something.

How do I look though?

2 Likes

Pretty cool, though my mind connects you to this gentleman for some reason image

4 Likes

Maybe my jawline and hair?

2 Likes

Could be :thinking:

2 Likes

On a different note, I ordered a ring. I’m going to be one-by-one evoking the goetics and binding them to my will. I’ve been thinking about this for a fairly long time, and I’ve finally gotten the go-ahead for it. I actually even got word from Paimon that it is time, since he’s been aware of this whole thing for as long as I’ve been thinking about it.

A while back I was doing a scry for someone to see how Paimon was influencing them, and Paimon hijacked the scry telling me it wasn’t time for us to meet yet. That was months ago. After I got the synchronicities, I scried him, and he said it was time. He even gave me his word that he will not fight it when I get to his number on the list.

5 Likes

That moment when…beer :beer:

5 Likes

Ew… Beer is nasty.

If it looks like piss, smells like piss, and tastes like piss, it’s piss.

2 Likes

Gotta disagree.

Beer is great. :beers:

1 Like

Looking good man :ok_hand::love_you_gesture:

1 Like