That Moment When 3

I’ve diddled with enochian a little bit, but I knew enough to be careful about it, some people I knew we’re doing wierd shit with it and it fucked some of them up really good.

Pm me if you want to hear some stories I’ve got of it.

4 Likes

I have never worked with a angel but once before I was practicing magick I asked one out loud where is King Solomon’s ring, I got the worse headache I have ever had

2 Likes

TMW this arrives :heart_eyes: :heart:

14 Likes

Thats beautiful!
I have a black one.

1 Like

Nice sigil of baphmet makes some really beautiful pieces like that

1 Like

I actually did the same, I downloaded it just in case I ever wanted it but did the same otherwise, for pretty much the same reasons. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you! Belials, is on its way and i already have Azazels

4 Likes

Lucky!

1 Like

Are you gonna enchant them?

1 Like

I have one of those candle holders that hangs on the wall (cant think what they are called) but one hangs over my altar i like to hang my occult necklaces on it and light the candle and burn incense. …

Charge them with my energy and wishes.

I have a ring coming that i plan to do something with … just not sure what yet :thinking:

6 Likes

That’s beautiful Ariana! I’m sure that Lucifer would be pleased.

2 Likes

Awww, thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thats awesome

1 Like

Tmw you realize lancet PENS are actually quite handy. More blood, less pain{not that there’s much pain without The Pen}

5 Likes

Tmw
Hail Morrigan! :love_you_gesture::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:
HAHAHAHAHA! :smiling_imp::heart:

2 Likes

Oh you work with her too?

1 Like

Boi
I have not worked with Morrigan ever
But after what she did tonight I may… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:
LOL

O.O

…cochina.

2 Likes

Nah it wasn’t like that
Was part of ritual :ok_hand:

Oh.