That Moment When 3

Lucky!

1 Like

Are you gonna enchant them?

1 Like

I have one of those candle holders that hangs on the wall (cant think what they are called) but one hangs over my altar i like to hang my occult necklaces on it and light the candle and burn incense. ā€¦

Charge them with my energy and wishes.

I have a ring coming that i plan to do something with ā€¦ just not sure what yet :thinking:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful Ariana! Iā€™m sure that Lucifer would be pleased.

2 Likes

Awww, thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thats awesome

1 Like

Tmw you realize lancet PENS are actually quite handy. More blood, less pain{not that thereā€™s much pain without The Pen}

5 Likes

Tmw
Hail Morrigan! :love_you_gesture::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:
HAHAHAHAHA! :smiling_imp::heart:

2 Likes

Oh you work with her too?

1 Like

Boi
I have not worked with Morrigan ever
But after what she did tonight I mayā€¦ :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:
LOL

O.O

ā€¦cochina.

2 Likes

Nah it wasnā€™t like that
Was part of ritual :ok_hand:

Oh.

Tmw its time to do the baneful :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::relieved: myy favorite.

When you finally get the second part of your godnameā€¦ Seems Iā€™m Angel Markedā€¦ Kinda makes sense though with my affinities and everything tbh.

5 Likes

That moment when you realize that the God you worshiped from childhood, all your family ancestors worship with utmost devotion almost everyone in your country worships and revers is Actually the God who Fucked you up from childhood, Fucked up your whole family and ALL HE DOES IS FUCK EVERYBODY UP !!!

3 Likes

If anyone works currently with Belial about money/bank account, I donā€™t know who you are, but I guess you know! You pissed him off for some reason, make it right! :wink:

5 Likes

TMW you have ideas for lust spells whole day, but youā€™re way out of that kind of work for many maaaany years nowā€¦ :expressionless:

2 Likes

Uh, any more deatils on that?

The caster is a female and works with one more Demon at the same time, probably one for manipulation.

3 Likes