That Moment When 3

Reckon this is the first time a conversation about curses has lead to the bedroom. Most of the time it just leads to a padded cell

3 Likes

Oh, that escalated quickly

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh look, my irrational childhood fears had an update in this very moment

4 Likes

TMW you’re another year old :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday mayne :love_you_gesture:
Enjoy it

1 Like

Thanks brother just another reason for drink :joy::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Happy Birthday. Be sure to have fun. If you go out to party I got some spells that have started random orgies before if you want to liven things up even more.

1 Like

Fuck yeah :tada::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It is delightfully simple provided you are in decently with the rune Gebo and know what a disco ball looks like.

You start first focusing and calling up as much sexual energy and lust as you can and project it into the form of Gebo filled with as much manic desire and lust and keep filling it and as you do it divides into more of the same rune until you have a large sphere of Gebo runes surrounding a core of manic emotions and sexual desire. Then you place it to act exactly like a disco ball but with lasers of sex instead of light reflecting. I also call upon Slaanesh and do a running evocation of her through this process to amplify it but you can probably substitute in your preferred party god.

3 Likes

That moment when…you finally begin reading the Compendium of Belial and it frightens you a bit…while at the same time igniting a deep longing coupled with intense curiosity within.

8 Likes

TMW a spirit lets you take a written test in some astral realm :neutral_face:
I kinda wasn’t prepared for that,in all honesty.

1 Like

Tmw
I finally have Black magic of Ahriman bitches!!! I am screaming internally! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! After 8 months of Waiting and ritual work!

9 Likes

I’m excited for you Micah :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome Brother Zanda :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

TMW you start the birthday off with a amazing invocation of Lilith.

5 Likes

Happy birthday man!!

1 Like

Thanks man

2 Likes

TMW you finished writing a 240 page book journal full of spells and rituals and dialuges with spirits in just 2 months

5 Likes

That moment when you realize you spend way too much on the forum and may becoming a little too obsessed :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes