That Moment When 3

A bit personal question but I thought you are a DUDE, tell me if I got it wrong there. :confused:

2 Likes

I am but really my care about what physical parts someoneā€™s meat shell possesses has long since faded away. The physical body is temporary and the astral and spirit can be any possible forms you can imagine so sex and gender beyond physical limitations just doesnā€™t matter as much as the person themself to me.

4 Likes

Broken and destructive people feel most comfortable online to show their fucked up behaviour. I guess, deep down, they know they wouldnā€™t get away with it IRL.

Also, I couldnā€™t help but think of Stan when I read that thread. Poor dudes (the christian, the obsessed man and his friend whoā€™s watching all of that)ā€¦

Dear Youtuber, I dreamwalked you but still ainā€™t callin
I left my seal, my true name, and my enn in your unconscious
I sent two servitors back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem during the ritual or somethin
Sometimes I scribble sigils too sloppy when I jot 'em
(ā€¦)

4 Likes

This is Art

4 Likes

Tmw some posts get taken out and merged together, but you donā€™t have the permissions to read it and see what happened.

1 Like

Being at the center of petty conspiracies is not the shiznit. TMW

2 Likes

Wozzat? Let me know the topic and Iā€™ll fill you in, provided it doesnā€™t breach someone elseā€™s confidentiality. :+1:

I strive for transparency, not shady secretive shenanigans. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tmw youā€™ve been aware of Mayan and Aztec Gods trying to get your attention for a while, but you donā€™t answer because any real information on them is lacking. They switch up their tactics and have the Goddess of chocolate start to infiltrate your life and dreams. Well playedā€¦

66b8-0918-4583-b119-9015105eeb13

4 Likes

TMW the awesome canvas cloak I ordered arrived, earlier than I expected too. Pictures will be incoming shortly.

2 Likes

Gone and forgot what it was now. If I see it, Iā€™ll @ you :slight_smile: ( something tells me interest will, as it usually does, surpass reality )

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the picture of my cloak I just got.

7 Likes

@Lady_Eva here ya go, the mayan goddess of chocolate :heart_eyes: :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

IxCacao - The Mayan Goddess of Chocolate

4 Likes

TMW you tell your normie Christian friend, whose body is fighting off shingles, that you accidentally gave yourself Salmonella poisoning, but the reason why youā€™re not sick today was because you made an offering to one of your Slavic Pagan Gods and he healed you. Her eyes go wide as she stares at you.

6 Likes

TMW you explain more in depth Slavic paganism and the circumstances around my healing of Salmonella by Bog Veles to your normie Christian friend and now she wants to learn about Slavic Paganism.

Slava Bogum!

4 Likes

Before I get startedā€¦Iā€™m femaleā€¦ TMW uā€™re thinking, why is it SOOOOOO HARD for a female to be happy for another female?

3 Likes

Because its the genetic imperative; you are competing with her for the prize.

4 Likes

Iā€™m a toaster oven

4 Likes

I think that gets oldā€¦idk id rather b a happy instead of miserable person. Esp not at workā€¦

2 Likes

Hahahahahā€¦so uā€™re worse?:thinking::tipping_hand_woman:ā€ā™€ļø:ok_woman:ā€ā™€ļø:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sure, when someone worships Zeus, thatā€™s fine. But as soon as I sacrifice people to Huitzilopochtli in order for the Sun to rise, suddenly Iā€™m a ā€œmurdererā€ and ā€œam under arrestā€

Slava Bogum!

6 Likes