That Moment When 3

Couple of knocks on the window, a green orb manifesting few times, my cat going bonkers for a while…two candle flames spontaneously deciding they should simultaneously grow a centimeter or two. Fun night.

6 Likes

Fucking pumped :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

TMW literally three hours after your ritual for new job opportunities is performed and a guy you ain’t seen for four years bumps into you in the street and offers you a job in his business within a minute of talking :smirk: talk about quick manifestations getting better and better :ok_hand:t2:

11 Likes

That moment when your dog is obsessive over the walnuts you’re, eating and you try to get him to see reason by reminding him that he hates walnuts. He refuses to hear it, and after you hand him one he looks at you like you’ve just betrayed him on the deepest level. I tried to warn you my furry friend…

7 Likes

<~~~~ just joined the gym :running_woman:

This should get interesting :joy:

9 Likes

Tmw You get the “devotee” badge. A year, huh? Time sure does fly…

6 Likes

Hey gg!!

2 Likes

Tmw rage blackout…

3 Likes

That moment when…you come home from a play rehearsal to find your house on fire :rage:

1 Like

Is it really or metaphorically?

1 Like

Real.

Asshole in the basement suite stored something that caught fire. Not sure if the place is livable now. Emergency social worker stashed my roommates and I at a motel, but only for 3 days. The upstairs suite where I live got mostly smoke damage but there is no power so something shorted out. Will have to wait until it’s evaluated to see if it is safe or livable.

4 Likes

Do you want me to throw in a request for the FWB for you? You wont be required to do anything other than submit your request.

I’m sorry about that :frowning:

3 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra come look at this

Sure, I’d appreciate that. Thanks.

Alright, so what are you thinking needs to be done?

Money for a new place? Make current place livable? Whatcha thinkin? @DarkestKnight

1 Like

A new place would be fantastic. Nice and quiet with no other people would be paradise.

2 Likes

Gotcha. I’ll throw it in.

1 Like

Just sent the details. We’ll try our best.

1 Like

That sucks, good luck @DarkestKnight & @itsnathanm7 + the FwB posse.

6 Likes

That moment when a spirit punches you in the jaw. Resulting in you having to do a banishings to reverse the damage done. True story.

2 Likes