That Moment When 3

If that’s the case they can definitely post it to where I can get the notifications. Right @anon47923162

Because I was eating them and they happened to get in the picture? Does it really matter?

Yeah it does. Something wrong?

3 Likes

Ahhh… I tend to also eat during the day… such a strange habit…

Oh I bet it is.

1 Like

Dammit! Now i’m hungry!

…mhm.

tacos…

Yes yes indeed. Though the cringe I’m referring too doesn’t involve books or if it came from a book that is one… peculiar book to say the least.

1 Like

Tmw you are officially put in the most awkward position of your occult career
This is one for the books

2 Likes

Books?

1 Like

That moment when you trigger two out-of-body experiences in a row trying out a new technique you heard today. Sadly they both only lasted maybe ten seconds each but I’m still pretty stoked. :metal:

7 Likes

So long as we are on the same page.

2 Likes

lol

Ain’t nothing wrong, it’s a legitimate question because of the font it uses. Also a funny name for a spellbook.

1 Like

Reminds me of this song and it just cracks me up a bit when i get flashbacks of playin the game.

1 Like

TMW you’re going to bed and you have things to do tomorrow so god wish me luck… I’m probably still going to be on the forum considering I can’t sleep and it’s almost 10pm where I am.

1 Like

That moment when your stomach starts making noises that remind you of a 1980’s arcade game and it both confuses and amuses you.

2 Likes

TMW you healed a person of their severe depression :blush:.

7 Likes

Do that to me i’ll bake you cookies.

1 Like

Mind sharing how? Flesh is easy to heal but emotions in another are tad different.

2 Likes

Well I understood that going about it like a regular healing service wouldn’t exactly be the best route.

So after consulting my higher self I knew the route I had to take.

I first starting with a consultation, getting to know the guy I was doing this for.

I started with a psychological analysis, understanding his perception and views on things.

We then dived into his past and came across many problems which he had, his mental imbalance was partly hereditary as both of his parents suffered with mental health.

It seemed however that his environment worsened his mental health.
After giving some life advice to him, we then dived into the actual Magick.

I created a small jar giving me a strong connection to him.
We went over his star sign and used a birthstone to place into the jar as a fetish link to him.
I placed a picture of him inside the jar too, also adding his favourite candies and other things into the jar.

This combination of fetish items gave me a strong like to him.
Once I meditated on the jar, held visualisations summoned a portion of his samsaric self and anchored it into the jar.

I advised him to sleep, I left my body and went to him, there I found behind his ajna chakra a small meridian energy point which looked damaged.

I allowed my sight to penetrate the small energetic meridian which was placed in the centre of his head.

I saw legions of black impish sinister beings, these parasites had been increasing his negativity and fed on his misery.

I cut them out, next I came back to my body.
I created a healing crystal matrix around his fetish jar. I began channeling that healing energy into him, i used a turquoise gem to anchor the healing powers in his fetish jar.

To further the healing I advised him to get a piece of turquoise to wear so he did.
Turquoise works brilliantly to heal emotions and mental processing.

He began feeling better, I knew however that not all was finished.
So I placed evoked Marbas and activated his sigil and charged it.

I gave a blood offering for him to further the healing process of my client, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

I added the sigil into the jar and used white wax and honey to seal the powers therein.

Afterwards I sent a message to my client with a incantation of cleansing and purification on himself.

I told him take a sea salt bath and light white candles and gave him a meditation to do in the bath to further the magick on his end.

We then went over more consultation, I gave him mundane advice and he seemed a lot more motivated.

He began eating better, sleeping better, started going out with his friends again and is now on the path of training for his security career.

He still messages me thanking me and I did one final scan, the negative energy is removed and the parasitic legion gone.

He seems to be doing great now.

8 Likes