That Moment When 3

All my days are mundane. Im pretty tired already so will probably opt for mundane with a pillow evocation.

1 Like

Pillow evocations are the best :smiley: Watch out for the feet :joy:

2 Likes

I know it sounds silly…but my mind needs that downtime. Id like to learn it though…just never have.

1 Like

Lolz :bath::footprints::two_hearts::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

They are. Quite cozy. Close talks.

2 Likes

My experience with it is that it is not the same mind you use in waking oddly enough but more your subconscious self you become which is the reason it is so easy to forget the dreams because you have to file transfer between the two partitions if that makes sense. My dream work tends to be more powerful than when I do stuff awake but takes time to trigger that kind of dream as my unconscious self has far more access to everything so usually gets different priorities. It is weird very weird can make an interesting strange conversation someday.

1 Like

Maybe I could add it to my 2019 list of learns

1 Like

Condolences. Sorry to hear it.

1 Like

IT’s called the awkward conversation feeling.

Tmw facts apparently matter less than feelings. Note how they didn’t offer any valid explanation as to how he was wrong.

( Remember the new rule btw, I know it’s tempting )

4 Likes

TMW you’ve had such an enlightening experience on what reality even is and you feel like a mad scientist

5 Likes

tmw YASSSS HUNNY.

4 Likes

That moment when someone says the gayest and cringiest thing all day and doesn’t even realize it.

2 Likes

What’d I say this time?

2 Likes

Tmw you re back on the forum after a long while. Did we break the last sigil yet? What’d i miss during the last year?

1 Like

Not you.

2 Likes

Are we referring to the cringe above in which books are displayed under cool circumstance?

Also, why the grapes?

Hold up, does that book say Voodo Hoodo or am i illiterate?

1 Like

I believe they missed the &