That Moment When 3

Would I ever leave the house if that was the case here :thinking:
Oh yeah, Beerā€¦

2 Likes

Some restaurants here deliver for free if the food ordered is over $20

2 Likes

I havenā€™t left the house in 4 days lol

3 Likes

A lot of the pizza places used to do that. Alas I have not seen that for a while. Also they donā€™t take my lunch tickets anymore :rage:

1 Like

I myself work from home, workout mostly at home, and have most of my entertainment at home. If I leave home its generally for food or alcohol in some form. Or spending time in the woodsā€¦with no people

3 Likes

lol i wish i could do that but alasā€¦midterms call

2 Likes

There is a minimum price for ordered food though (not everywhere) and thatā€™s between 3 and 5ā‚¬ :yum:

P.S. They deliver alcohol and beverages too :grin:

2 Likes

Are you deliberately trying to make me explode in jealous rage? :rofl:

3 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Just redpilled an ā€˜Indigo Childā€™ to understand that they arenā€™t special, and that Indigo Children is a bullshit concept. I feel kinda accomplished.

1 Like

Though I donā€™t need alcohol delivered. At the moment I have 2 bottles of vodka, 3 of cognac, 2 of red/white wine, 10 of various whiskies, 2 gin bottles and 2x24 packs of beer. Plus stuff that I already opened

4 Likes

TMW roads collide and I come out of it equally worried and happy to be free than to give that up even if it means my future is uncertainā€¦? :thinking::confused::cry:

1 Like

That moment when you get drunk while writing a grimoire and end up drawing 80 pages of the same dragon.

2 Likes

that moment when you decide to grow a potato in a jarā€¦
i swear im sober

3 Likes

It works though lol.

2 Likes

TMW Iā€™m concerned about reincarnation and what happens to you before you die. I donā€™t want to be reincarnated. Nor do I wish to be harvested at any point in my life for any reason. How to stay safe is a constant issue for me! :thinking::pensive::worried: I donā€™t dig that flow.

1 Like

TMW when mushrooms made you accept that one day you will die and donā€™t care anymore. lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™m serious though. Do you get a choice if you arenā€™t a xtian?? :confounded::woman_facepalming: I donā€™t do shrooms.

1 Like

The way I look at itā€¦ One day you have to reset your consciousness. We are not gods / goetia. Iā€™m sure you can attain that presence through practice but over-all we all eventually die.

Personally though Iā€™m an organ donor cause someone else might need it more than my astral body.

I think reincarnation is the most likely ending though tbh.

1 Like

Oh bother. Well, that isnā€™t the only problem. I donā€™t want to lose my marbles before death actually occurs, it almost did happen to me and Iā€™m not that old, sorta but Iā€™ve got a few good years left. (not many but enough to care about it). Do you know what they do to you if you canā€™t be useful anymore, back to childhood then its curtains. Iā€™d rather die fast then. Not go senile.

1 Like