That Moment When 3

Yes, I’ve found my master :smiley:

2 Likes

That moment when you start subconsciously reading people’s minds and getting general ideas of what they are thinking

4 Likes

Yup, it’s great, I got fired from my job (totally not my fault and it was for the best) and decided to go get a degre n all, so I can do whatever w ma hair now :smiley:

2 Likes

Tmw you heal your body using a Relic and your bones and spine regain normal density on the spot :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

who resonates?

3 Likes

that moment when you keep putting off studying and getting prepared for midterms and Azazel scolds you like a child :rofl:
like im in theta gamma and all i hear is ´´tsk tsk i taught you better than to procrastinate. dont talk to me until its done. * grumbles* im so disappointed in you´´

3 Likes

You’ll thank him later.

1 Like

Been binging this animoo; Natsume Yuujinchou.

I’m currently on season 4, and it’s a great show. It’s not the most realistic as far as the portrayal of spirits and stuff, but it’s entertaining and emotion-provoking. More than half of the episodes have drawn tears from me, some sad and some happy, and any show that can do that is amazing in my book.

2 Likes

Tmw: Fail as cook by making terrible tasting rice porridge->barely eat half of it-> be so lazy you can’t be bothered to either get food from gas station or make anything else -> ??? -> Profit.
So today’s total food intake=Half a bowl of bad rice porridge containing about 200-300 Kcal, 2 Marie cookies 20 Kcal each…And 2 energy drinks(200 Kcal together) . Weirdly I’m not even that hungry

2 Likes

That moment when…you discover McDonald’s delivers :yum:

3 Likes

Tmw its 2 am, so only a really bad pizzeria delivers to me at the moment :sob:

2 Likes

Your McDonald’s isn’t 24 hours? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

They don’t actually deliver at all in my city

2 Likes

wuttttttttt they deliver???

3 Likes

Also apparently youtube just suggested cannibalism to me

1 Like

They just started delivery in my area of residence. There is a company that delivers food from various restaurants, and McDonald’s is one of them. It is very handy for those lazy days when I don’t feel like cooking :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A lot of those services cropping up lately. Only problem is that in here the delivery sometimes costs more than the food…and the limited hours Finnish restaurants are willing to work

2 Likes

Yeah, the delivery charge is around $4 CDN, depending on the distance from the restaurant to your home. The highest delivery charge I’ve seen on the service is $6. What I like about it is that it is all done online. Don’t even have to talk to people, lol

1 Like

I think its usually between 5-10 € for me…though I live in the suburbs, so not the shortest distance usually. The lack of human interaction is a definite bonus though. :thinking:

1 Like

TMW delivery is free in your country :ok_hand:

5 Likes