That Moment When 3

Rude! Do not look at me without permission! :expressionless:

2 Likes

oh Iā€™m looking. Letting @A_Pariah beat me with a wet towel.

2 Likes

Stares at Silentā€¦Conjures a thousand eyed elder god to also stare at Silentimage

5 Likes

@Anassa just needs prayer.

2 Likes

@Faustus , @Akashiel , @ThousandEyedElderGod
Youā€™re all rude! And that damn wet towel ditched meh!

2 Likes

Yep, no one to help you now. But donā€™t worry. In these last moments, Iā€™ve been praying deeply for you.

3 Likes

Child, pray deeply and cleanse yourself of these thoughts.

1 Like

Tmw your mom finds a sigil and yā€™all have THE most heated argument in the history of arguments between mother and son

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Which ended in you manipulating her in thinking you gonna stop :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

She saged the fucking house an my temple and the spirits are STILL HERE :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

But smudging with sage is a heathen practice. :scream:

4 Likes

My mom screams at the top of her lungs to the demons that in gods name they need to leave lol

4 Likes

Yeah. When people figure out that the name of Jesus isnā€™t a panacea for all thingsā€¦well at least some of the become us.

2 Likes

Exactly @Faustus!!

2 Likes

She shoulda called on Jeebus. Thatā€™s why it didnā€™t work.

1 Like

What is this weird attraction I have to Jack frost in the 2006 Santa Clause movie? Lol. Attraction to mischievous cunning problem makers I guess.

2 Likes

Maybe you have a thing for Martin Short.

Lol nah. Just the character. Iā€™ve had a thing for the villains since I was smol. Hasnā€™t changed haha.

1 Like

She just saged me right now @Faustus :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
All that shit did was clean my Aura and empower me.
She said she go it from a warlock that was one for 25 yrs

2 Likes

Me too. I wanted to be Vader when I was a kid. Wait. Whatā€™s that in my avatar?

Like really nigga :expressionless:

2 Likes

So she is trying to fight sorcery with sorcery because sorcery is evil. Makes perfect sense.

5 Likes