That Moment When 3

Lol yikessss. Oookay.
And Haha @Faustus look at you.

2 Likes

Hey @Micah have you ever had a spirit waken you in the night by pounding on the floor so hard that it shakes the entire room? Once and then five more times in rapid succession?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll wait while youā€™re being exorcized. :joy:

3 Likes

Actually @Faustus I havenā€™t :joy::joy::joy::joy:
How is it?

2 Likes

An I was in the shower
The mini exorcism failed utterly lolol

3 Likes

It was a couple of weeks back and one of the last times that I worked from the Spider. It was potent whatever it was. The old trick of flooding the room with white light did nothing. It swallowed that shit right up.

1 Like

White light doesnā€™t work with the Loa :joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

I donā€™t know if it was a Loa or not. Could have been but I have no idea who it was.

1 Like

That moment when you believe you almost astral projected (head vibrated fucking crazy and the loudest ringing of my life) and failed because you were to excited and could almost here the spirit helping you sigh.

5 Likes

TMW youā€™re just cleaning up the dishes and suddenly a male voice is repeating ā€œKassa! Kassa!ā€ or something with a tint of urgency in his voice. Iā€™m alone here right now.

2 Likes

My mom was actually asking me about my sigils last week. Told her is some planetary symbols for good luck and protection. She then proposed to make some for the living room and her bedroom too :joy:

3 Likes

There is an opportunity there to influence her if she is otherwise opposed to what you do.

2 Likes

Nah, sheā€™s knows thanks to her intuition that Iā€™m into something ā€œsatanicā€ but sheā€™s not pesking me. She knows her limits and I donā€™t provoke her either!

1 Like

In that case maybe make her something nice.

1 Like

Yes, I was actually thinking to make some real planetary sigils for her, Instead of havingā€¦idkā€¦Azazelā€™s sigil all over the house :joy::joy:

2 Likes

What?! No Necronimicon gates?! Nothing?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And technically, Azazel 's sigil is planetary. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ahahahaha no, I donā€™t work with Cthulhu, I usually eat him :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I know, I just said an example, sheesh!

1 Like

When someone gets too nosey with my involvement into the arts Iā€™ll always pretend that Iā€™m into tabletop roleplaying systemsā€¦

3 Likes