That Moment When 3

Lmao, really? Good to know this side of it exist. :sweat_smile:. Cause everything what I saw from Insta before was about bitches and banned, crying, useless life forms like this one:

I’m glad to know it then. Well… If I’ll have a little time, maybe I can start one for my photos. :black_heart::deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

@Nagash Hortobágy would be beautiful

I agree with @anon496642. The photography community would love pics like those.

4 Likes

If you put these images into google images, they come up with the original photographer lol

3 Likes

These are not my photos, genius. :smiley:
These two are Google links. Check these out. :ok_hand:
I used them to show the Guys why am I wanted to travel to Hortobágy.

yeah, lol

1 Like

TMW… Aint life grand

2 Likes

TMW you’re about to go outside and doing human things (like drinking water, using human “boxes” for moving faster etc.) and your dog suddenly appears next to you and acts like you are ready to go to a little walking. :dog::deciduous_tree:

DSC_12072

Shoo-shoo bad boy! :anger:
This collar is not yours. :rofl::wine_glass:

4 Likes

TMW you find out your name in greek means: Defender of men; Protector of mankind

5 Likes

Nice! :black_heart: Is this fit on you?
In my case it does (means “Warrior God”).

1 Like

It does fit on me.
I like qoute " strong people do not put others down, they lift them up"

I’m willing to help the weak and protect.

I want to work with Archangel Raphael and learn protection, healing and even exorcism to help others

2 Likes

It actually means (literaly) the one who pushes the men (enemy) away, so yeap it hints protection. :grinning:

1 Like

Protection and healing are good things, both. Although I’m well on them, did not like being passive (even if there are many forms of protection, so offensive ones as well).

I felt myself always embarrassingly and can’t stand it when someone talking about me as a good protector, healer. Not because these are not important things anyway (and I’m glad this is your strong suit), but… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

My middle name means Hammer. Mars (Roman god of war). A Roman clan name .

Very similar right?

1 Like

Hm, very nice name. :wink: I like it.

My last name means Grand, my first name (1st) means Ruler, and the second (in Hindi) is the Warrior God (Indra).

2 Likes

TMW your toddler sees a picture of someone and says “yes”

3 Likes

My name means Name of God or Heard by God… In either case, it seems pretty strong, since God is the All.

1 Like

Tmw you’re just so frustrated and wanna punch a wall because you have a patient who is restless and scared and you know some lavender drops on his pillow or an oil burner would greatly benefit him but it’s not allowed because it’s not “protocol” or professional. I can’t wait till I can start my own service and do things MY way. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph:

5 Likes

TMW you recap the “servitor creation engine” thread and end up in 2016 reading about “how to create wards” topic … what ever rabbit hole you pick with the search function new interesting stuff just keeps coming up. :grin:

3 Likes

TMW you still do not want to evocate your wished God for serious workings right now, cuz you have to focusing on other God’s actual teachings, but you enjoyed His presence last times, so the idea came into your mind: should you sleep with His sigil? :thinking:

I wonder how much times Gods are has for enjoying relationship builder “dates”, but Dear… They are not “slaves”, and building your relationships is a great, honest and pleasant thing. :black_heart::wine_glass:

2 Likes