TMW you get your first ring!

6 Likes

TMW … #sorrynotsorry

3 Likes

I put the fun in funeral

4 Likes

Aye i love wardruna

2 Likes

TMW your old friend, who confesses himself as a homosexual magically turn up and admits that he is felt in love with you (but I am a female, child!).

After this, lemme ask… who cursed me? @Kulina8

( Aaaand an another one from india. What? WHAT? )

2 Likes

lolz. It is possible that your masculine/feminine energies are out of balance and so is his. So your heavy yang compliments his heavy yin. It might actually be a pairing that can work.
I dont feel you are cursed. As long as a relationship is emotionally healthy in all aspects, genders are inconsequential.

4 Likes

Hm… you say something. It can be the reason why men and women are both fell in love with me all the time? Ah… I must sleep, this day was extremely long, and I’ve got a scene in my mind where Abaddon sang 2 me. :black_heart: This would be a nice “ending” to my day, really.

3 Likes

So I’m gonna have to work on the Equinox… which means I’m gonna have to stay up late to do the rituals I planned to do that day… which sucks, because I have to be up early for work the next day as well… 4 hours of sleep isn’t really enough for me, but I gotta do those rituals.

4 Likes

TMW this is probably only funny to me. Removed.

New TMW: TMW you feel the full moon energies already.

3 Likes

TMW Amazon fucks up and your order is gonna be late because of it… hopefully it arrives early tomorrow, because $130 of Corsair DDR4 RAM for my computer isn’t something I want to wait on.

3 Likes

I found it funny

2 Likes

More skin, huh? Fine.
I love boobie traps. (. )( .)

1 Like

Got boobies? @anon496642

1 Like

boobs

7 Likes

Apparently the boobies has gotten me. Hopefully they aren’t up to nothing nefarious.

4 Likes

TMW Leviathan is amazing. Just because.

4 Likes

Who gets the candle? :thinking:

3 Likes

TMW the joke is about to get 10 likes

4 Likes

LMAO
Good question

Ummmmm
Shit
Idk