That Moment When 3

@Lady_Eva has a thread that has some helpful resources/information that might be able to help you.

Yes I see your point!
Even so, keep those spider senses sharp in case of danger, you never know!

1 Like

TMW you know its time to heal thy self

1 Like

(Didnt know you did chinese food in Germany)

Technically it’s japanese :grin:

I hope you’re OK. There’s been a really dark cloud hanging over the forums.

1 Like

Ooops my bad…I saw white rice and immediatally thought “oriental chinese.” I learned something interesting thenother day. Apparrently Pasta also came from chinese and is originally not italian…(wonders how much was really made in china)

1 Like

We have a new eva sprouting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t say that to Italians, they’re very protective with their pasta! :grinning:

@itsnathanm7 Naah!

1 Like

That moment when you have your first hands free orgasm (as a guy) and your legs are still wobbly, triggered primarily by repeatedly bringing energy up and through your Muladhara chakra. Definitely wasn’t expecting that, but I guess all the meditation and energy work is paying off. :rofl:

68b0a99df8c610b34feb4464d616e671b838f5d5

3 Likes

That moment when you realize part of the reason why every boss I have ever had likes me because your nother prayed for you to be favored :thinking:

1 Like

Tmw
You lay out for a person everything you did to them magically and they still don’t take you seriously and still refuse to take action

Things are going perfectly well and according to plan
More Psychological Torture for them then

1 Like

That moment when a spirit calls you their charity case with subtle affection and you don’t know how to respond.

2 Likes

Order of priorities I guess.

TMW I remembered members on this board mentioned this guy they were trying to get on their side called “The Paladin.” I wonder what happened with that person… kinda a funny nickname to call a Christian.

Maybe they murdered him, seeing how we’re among some stone cold killers.

Nope. You will not see real stone cold killers talking about doing things like that on a Public Online Forum. Thats just common sense =)

2 Likes

Of course not, my lady. Of course not.

TMW when you say
“This changes everything”

7 Likes

TMW
That you wake up and the anatel Nether warlords are around you and waiting for the ritual