That Moment When 3

I’ll up the ante:

“No mage worth his salt should have to cast; shame on you. Do you even manifest bro? Use your inner godhood. Stop being a pussy. I Am.”

This is the BALG forum Navy Seals pasta! :laughing:

6 Likes

I think Only I can understand it. :face_with_monocle: P.R.I.D.E, Don’t PUT ASIDE !!!

2 Likes

I fucking love pasta.

2 Likes

TMW you realize that the addictive part of your mind is still kicking strong, and you can’t help but login like a fucking junkie !!!

2 Likes

TMW you again feel what it’s like to open up and go for a Hug but instead spat on face and being laught at. Ahhhh, No wonder everything is cyclical in nature.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m sending you a cyber hug. :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Just don’t kill yourself. You should suffer the misery and meaninglessness of existence like the rest of us. Oh and godhood and shit too.

4 Likes

TMW you do a ritual for hire and you didn’t realize how much you loved doing this for a living :blush:

6 Likes

TMW someone posts that he is living a hermit’s life and I feel envious immediately. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you !! :heart: :rose:

2 Likes

TMW you should read the size description the next time you order incense sticks

(on the left side the one I would use normally)

7 Likes

Proof that bigger is not always better.

3 Likes

TMW moon is pretty

6 Likes

That looks like a broom handle.

1 Like

I call shenanigans. Bigger is always better.

1 Like

Amen to that :joy:

3 Likes

That moment when you get a staff from the same tree whose roots gave you your wand.

5 Likes

TMW you’re job is no longer a job but is actually something you love to do, to make you’re clients happy :grinning: just got this awesome reply from a ritual a did for a client a while ago.

5 Likes

Literally Hail Sitri Hail Dantalion :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes