That Moment When 3

I need a spiritual offering too

2 Likes

TMW i thought you said you evoked the crown princess… and i was wondering why i didnt feel anything… :joy:

4 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

Tmw Apparently British Women are a thing of mine
The Accent tho :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That moment when you are really almost fucking done putting up with shit.

3 Likes

TMW you just spent over 2 hours 20m fixing a member’s topic and putting links behind spoiler tags, because he put 250 hours into making the content… :heart_eyes_cat:

@succupedia if you see this, you’re next hun, this had a deadline and I cannot resist a technical challenge combined with the chance to tidy something up:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Ours is a forbidden love… :kiss:

3 Likes

Dear white cat,
your offering has been accepted :blue_heart:

5 Likes

I just learned that an omen of a wife being accepted by the groom’s ancestral spirits was for the first child to be a boy. And I am a boy, which means my mom was accepted into the Slavic ancestors of my father.

Part of me had been worried about being a half-breed Slav, but knowing this brings peace to my soul, that I am as full-blooded as they come.

3 Likes

Tmw
Happy international women’s day to all the Women, and Goddesses on the other side/Infernal Feminine :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
Sincerely,
Micah/Satan/Friendly Neighborhood Asshole

5 Likes

Why? :thinking: I thought you said women are inferior and now you honour the women’s day? :stuck_out_tongue: Tsk tsk tsk!

4 Likes

Tmw you Soul Travel to Saturn with your Students and y’all glimpse the HellMouth
Fucking beautiful

3 Likes

TMW I secure the gag, stick the buttplug into her and walk away and forget for a long while.

2 Likes

How is your mum these days? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Havent talked in a long while. Shes ok i guess.

1 Like

What kind of school did you go to were a “your momma” joke never happened? :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Lol. Doesnt sound like much of a joke. Tell me something british

Edit: yeah dont understand Momma jokes. I went to a Rich White Kids school =)

2 Likes

250 Yo Mama Jokes - Can You Watch Them All?! - YouTube Have this.

2 Likes

That moment when you wonder if the mist from an essential oil diffuser would provide just as good a manifestation base as the smoke from burning incense. :thinking:

Tmw you are about to have some fun :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like