That Moment When 3

Just sent the details. We’ll try our best.

1 Like

That sucks, good luck @DarkestKnight & @itsnathanm7 + the FwB posse.

6 Likes

That moment when a spirit punches you in the jaw. Resulting in you having to do a banishings to reverse the damage done. True story.

2 Likes

Heyyy…you okayyy? :frowning:

1 Like

Who hit you?

We just don’t have a go-to spirit for that, we recommend people to Belial who helps when forum member get caught being naughty, we have Mercury Dolius to assist people where a job’s not an immediate solution, but no-one for this, so I put out an appeal to try and get some names:

3 Likes

I am now…? Ha thanks for asking. It’s a little scary when it happens though but meehhhh I’m trying not to dwell on it.

2 Likes

Ah geez dude I’m so sorry.

1 Like

Yea DK pmed me about it here and we talked on discord about it. I’m just thankful that he is ok. But now we have to worry if his apartment is livable or not. :cry:

3 Likes

TMW you learn something new:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog's_bollocks_(typography)

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @DarkestKnight. Maybe Belial to help speed through the bureaucratic bullshit that usually goes along with housing inspections/renovations?

Anddd that moment when you ask to see your spirit guide during an AP and you get an extraterrestrial spaceship barreling towards you at maximum velocity. :rofl:

Not entirely sure what this means but hopefully the explanation will involve banging a hot alien chick with three boobs and a prehensile tail.

5 Likes

It’s fun
Fucking fun

And the head they give OMG

3 Likes

That moment when…at least the motel has free wifi :neutral_face:

6 Likes

But go for the true Alien ones
Not the half alien/half human hybrid

There’s a chance you’ll die, but there’s nothing sexier then getting it on with a bladed tail looming above you :ok_hand::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sending energy…
You’ll have a new place soon. Even better than what you had
Demonic forces are at work :ok_hand:
@DarkestKnight

3 Likes

I hope that “soon” means in 3 days lol

I only have until Thursday in the motel.

I appreciate the effort of those demonic forces though.

4 Likes

Nothing like the threat of violently dying in an ecstasy of blood and alien pheromones to really get the juices flowin’. :dragon:

2 Likes

Watching too much Splice.lol

1 Like

Isn’t that the proper way to worship a goddess? :thinking:

2 Likes

TMW you are slightly dumbfounded at the leaps in logic people on the forum make sometimes…

5 Likes