That Moment When 3

You should ask… I am not afraid to admit that because of that series I now have a thing for gimp suits… somewhat…

1 Like

I stopped watching AHS after Coven but I remember someone telling me that Freakshow was…well, freakiy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Part of the beginning also gave me a thing for contortionists… though it is really screwed up as well.

2 Likes

Ah, contortionists. They’re so…bendy :grin:

2 Likes

TMW you hear about the Legendary Book of Ra and you think its a grimoire, only to find out its online slots …

5 Likes

my mind is going to blow up :exploding_head:

Happy New Year Tonga! You’re the first country officially in 2019! :tada::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Oops! I guess Kiribati and Samoa are first by an hour! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That moment when…it is 430 AM and you should be sleeping but you are not :tired_face:

Damn my energy drink addiction :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well today I got up at 5.15, because I have to work after a week holiday :sob::cry:

2 Likes

Tmw you accidentally show up 4 hrs early for your shift :expressionless:

Well
That’s plenty time for Meditation and to get some zzzzs in

2 Likes

How???

1 Like

Because I couldn’t remember whether it was 7:30 or 11:30 :joy:

2 Likes

Micah: infernal power house of mighty darkness.
Raises hell and fucks shit up.
Can’t remember his shift schedule :heart:

5 Likes

Why does that sound like something my spirits would say :expressionless::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I swear I will change my Bio to that shit :joy:

1 Like

Don’t! That makes you vulnerable for spiritual attacks!

1 Like

Of course
I was only kidding about that :ok_hand:

1 Like

Good. Again, the world is safe from spiritual shift schedule fuckery.
My job here is done.

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
Imagine miscordinating the world’s shift schedules :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like