That Moment When 3

com
com

Meh, same old, same old…

5 Likes

that moment when your brother says youve done nothing because youre not christia
puny human I graduated 2 years early and started university at 15 and i freaking do whats literally considered impossible on the daily

3 Likes

That moment when you binge two seasons of an animoo because it’s actually really good.

2 Likes

TMW you have assignments due tmw and yet you’re sitting in a salon getting your hair done like a queen that you are

1 Like

Priorities :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That moment when you do a scry for yourself and need help interpreting some of the imagery…
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/a-glowing-heart-beating-violet-light/50369

1 Like

Yup, got blue hair now :smiley:

I did a reading before going because let’s be real, a visit to the hairdressers always goes either really good or really really bad. So special thanks to my deck for giving good advice cuz mama is happy

3 Likes

I envy you really really much. I always wanted my hair in a brighter colour but somehow I always ended up in careers that wouldn’t allow me that :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I once tried to color my hair blonde. It turned out orange. Never tried that again.

2 Likes

Ahahaha, I had my hair orange several times since I always wanted to get rid of the black hair dye and got it bleached only to dye it back black again some time later :smiley:

2 Likes

Ehem… You know what they say about black…

2 Likes

Well, since my latest accident (dye turned out way too dark and I had to “de-colour” it at home) I’m under control now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ah 50 shades of black, I get it! :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve found my master :smiley:

2 Likes

That moment when you start subconsciously reading people’s minds and getting general ideas of what they are thinking

4 Likes

Yup, it’s great, I got fired from my job (totally not my fault and it was for the best) and decided to go get a degre n all, so I can do whatever w ma hair now :smiley:

2 Likes

Tmw you heal your body using a Relic and your bones and spine regain normal density on the spot :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

who resonates?

3 Likes

that moment when you keep putting off studying and getting prepared for midterms and Azazel scolds you like a child :rofl:
like im in theta gamma and all i hear is ´´tsk tsk i taught you better than to procrastinate. dont talk to me until its done. * grumbles* im so disappointed in you´´

3 Likes

You’ll thank him later.

1 Like