Thanks, my generous Duchess Bune. [Testimony]

At the moment I’m super broke. I’ve been working with Nitika, using the Magick cashbook, but I haven’t stopped seeing Bune’s name everywhere for a few weeks now. I had been postponing learning about her because though I feel she’s asking me to reach out to her, I’ve been too depressed and worried to go down that path.

A while ago today, I decided to stare at her sigil and draft my petition in order to summon her and ask for her help. I wrote down what I needed and what I’m willing to give in exchange for her favor. I repeat, I only drafted this, because I’m too exhausted at the moment, and I wanted to listen to her chant while I fall asleep and later tonight do the whole woo woo.

Part of my petition was to get a certain number of clients for my teaching business.

As I’m lying down in my bed searching for her enn. I felt the urge to look at my phone, which is on silent mode facing down and I had an incoming call, I answered, and it was from this renowned organization, asking me for a corporate course for their employees.

I was on the phone in tears trying to hide my breaking voice. It had only been 5 minutes since I drafted my petition. I cannot believe it. I have goosebumps as I write this, because … IDK, I’m just… so grateful.

Thanks, my generous Duchess.

22 Likes

Testify!!!

Hail Duchess Bune!

2 Likes

Bune is generous, kind and safe to work with. Hail Bune

2 Likes

Hello. I’d like to try this. Can someone tell me the exact details of how to do it?
I’m very much, a beginner.

2 years ago I ordered the house repair crew to fix my roof. Then I lost money (somebody cheated me). A year ago I asked Bune to find the resources to pay the crew.
Half a year ago the roof has been fixed :slight_smile:
Hail Bune!

4 Likes

That is tremendous! Are you still working there? :slight_smile:

Congratulations, buddy. More power to you

Magical cashbook can be purchased from Amazon, then you would follow the instructions within.