Thank you SANTA MUERTE!

This is a major THANK YOU and RECOGNITION POST for SANTA MUERTE.

This is a continuation of a post I’ve made couple of days ago called Santa Muerte - work in progress. So the story goes like this. 3 days ago I read a post of a user in here, also giving thanks to Santa Muerte and got really inspired by his story and decided to try it. So I lit a red candle, pulled up a picture of her, offered rose wine and cigarettes and prayed to Santa Muerte to bring back my ex. The next morning I found a white feather on the kitchen floor next to the table where I set up an altar. Went to work and when I got back, poured the glass of wine in the ground outside and left the cigarettes there too. Then again I lit a candle, offered a glass of rose wine, a glass of vodka, cigarettes and some weed. Talked to Santa Muerte again and this time a little closer. As I was speaking, I felt a tingly sensation in my cheeks and my ears. Got to bed, went to work, got back again and took the glasses of wine and vodka outside, poured them into the ground and left the cigarettes and weed outside. Got back upstairs with the intention of praying some more and just casually checked my phone and low and behold, message from my ex. Literally I started crying and shaking but didn’t read it. I than thanked Santa Muerte from the bottom of my heart as best as I could and offered rose wine, vodka, cigarettes, weed and some chocolate and again told her that I will uphold the end of my bargain for life, which is to spread the word, offer her gifts and find out as much as possible about her and her culture. In addition I offered to draw her, although it will take some time because I hadn’t practiced for years and to tattoo her sigil which is something I plan on doing in the future as I don’t have the means right now.

Anyway, on to the message now. Long story short, she said she regrets everything and wishes that we could be together but feels she can’t right now and also doesn’t see herself doing it, although it kills her inside. Something like that. Kinda broke my heart a little but at least that’s the first ray of light I’ve seen in almost 2 months. I am determined to keep working on this angle and won’t stop praying and believing even if it will be a long road of ups and downs, although I would prefer it not to, hahaha.

In conclusion, THANK YOU SANTA MUERTE, I WILL DEDICATE MYSELF TO YOU FOR LIFE.

I will try and update whenever something happens and to the people reading this, never feel discouraged. If you truly want something and your intentions are pure, it will happen. Although I’ve not reached the end, I will keep on hoping and fighting, because that’s what I know to do best. Also, if there’s anyone who would like to share their story or offer advice, you’re more than welcome. I love this forum and this community.

23 Likes

great job my friend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am so happy you are making leaps and bounds towards reuniting with your ex. I hope all goes well.
Good work :+1:

2 Likes

Hello do you have any updates? Are things still progressing with you and your ex?

1 Like

Yes I have updates. Today is Thursday night where I live. Last Friday, me and my ex talked and things didn’t go so smooth. Maybe it’s my fault here because I was super excited about the message she sent me that I went all in, meaning that I told my ex how much I still love her and want to see her and the whole dish. However, she remained adamant as far as staying broken up because it’s for the best, she doesn’t see herself doing it anymore and well, you get the ideea.

Friday night, as I was getting ready to go to the beach with some friends for the weekend, I asked Santa Muerte to give me a sign by Sunday when I get back, anything in the form of contact from my ex (message, phone call, whatever) to know if she still loves me and if there’s still a chance and if this thing is still worth fighting for. As you probably guessed, I didn’t get anything. Also that day, a user on this forum was kind enough to do a reading for me with Santa Muerte and from what it said, there’s no chance left and if we got back together there will be misery and if not, personal growth and rainbows await for me in a nutshell.

Now this should be taken with a grain of salt because while I was researching Santa Muerte, I found out that it’s hard to get a reading through someone else, especially if they don’t know you and stuff. So it might still be something. But at this point I feel drained, hopeless, and still can’t be with someone else, although I have people around me willing and wishing to be with me. So because of all this I’ve talked to Santa Muerte and apologized and told her that I can’t uphold my end of the bargain if the thing I asked her in the first place can’t be done and by any means I don’t want to sound disrespectful in any way (mind you that until now I have brought her gifts, sat down and talked and smoked with her, even upgraded her altar, new plate, new glasses, bought her flowers, cigarettes, apples, chocolate, lighted candles day and night, bought a special jar kind of thing were I put all my change at the end of the day for her, even printed out a nice picture of her). So right now I wiil finish my portrait of her as promised and if after that still nothing, I will have to renounce her. (I will take everything outside and just leave them there and be done). And I swear I was ready to dedicate myself to her for life but without this…I can’t, I’m sorry. I just wanted another chance, even if we weren’t meant to be because I know, I just know that I can make things better (that’s why we dable with magick right?)…I don’t give a shit about money, fame and others, I just wanted this person in my life, and not out of obsession or anything like this. It’s hard af…

2 Likes

I know the pain of not having what you want :disappointed_relieved:
I also petition S.M for a girl and not much happend but i still light a red candel to her at night and put offering because a promise is a promise.
And is not much from me to do that.
Regards,

1 Like

Don’t want to jump like last time or throw myself head in first so take it with a grain of salt, but my ex just texted me

1 Like

Literally 5 minutes ago, haven’t replied yet

2 Likes

Just texted me saying that she can’t believe I’m with someone else. A little back story: she doesn’t follow me on Instagram anymore and I did gone one with a girl all this time but tried to keep a fair distance though (I know I may sound like a hypocrite). During this time, I would post a few pictures of me and her or from event in instastory and it seems that my ex’s firends notified her about that and now she texted me saying that she can’t believe I’m with someone else when last week I was telling her that I love her and want her back and all that. I will sit down with Santa Muerte now and wait awhile before talking to my ex because I need to think this through. I won’t throw myself head first like last time, although that’s all I want to do. Wish me luck

2 Likes

Good luck
My story is very complicated with this girl like very complicated i will need like 3 hours just to write my first part :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let it all out

What’s the point of even doing all of this, if you’re dating other people??

3 Likes

Ever since we broke up, people have started sort of gravitating towards me. I will admit that I felt very hurt and lonely and for 3 weeks I couldn’t bear to come back home because I was feeling so alone, because I was planning to move in with this person in this house (I sort of own a big apartment downtown). I’m not ‘dating’ other people per say. We just hang around…if that makes sense. All of this has been a sort of distraction from my pain and believe me, it didn’t do much. I couldn’t fully enjoy the company of the other people. I couldn’t just seclude myself. Believe me, I would throw everything else away for this person…

I would also like to give THANKS and PRAISE to Dantalion and Duke Sallos (which I evoked using ritual 1 in Grodon Winterfield’s Demons of Magick book) and Lucifer and Beleth (which I evoked sort of freestyle).

4 Likes

I want to thx Santa Muerte for the help from Friday She show me her power and belive me She is very powerfull!!!
Long story short the girl i like block me om inst from june 1 i made a new account requested her friend ship and nothing in all this period i did date her etc but 2 weeks ago started a big fight lots of word were sad no uglys ones.
We made pace etc but she is very cold
Last friday i was staring work from 16 PM and i went to eat at a 10 minutes away from home palce.I was very sad and said i want S.M to help me as she help the otheres on the forum as i left my home .
Went to this place took what i need and back home i lock at my phone for the clock the mobile data was on because prey pay sim lot of internet at 4g speed :slightly_smiling_face:.Orange guys from E.U will know
And i saw from instagram the notification Lori has acepted you friend request for 40 minutes i was very scared i got goosebumps.
I got home and light a red candel for Santa Muerte and offerd her a galss of water
THX again :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just found this post and want to add to it to state what a wonderful spirit Santa Muerte is! I want to give my utmost thanks and praise to her for helping me so much in the last 6 months I’ve been working with her. I’ve had some difficult situations with work and relationships and everytime I’ve needed help, she has come through. I would urge others to work with her if they need help in all areas of their life.

Just be sincere in your requests and promise to be grateful if your request is granted. Leave her an offering and she will respond.

Thank you again for your help. Particularly for a situation these last few weeka that looked like it was going wrong but you helped fix things. So I’m leaving public praise as promised.

3 Likes